Still no access!

Palatine

I have quit my job to make sure that i would have plenty of time to spend on the early access. I have finished with my girlfriend to make sure she doesn’t get in the way. Have also cut all ties with family and friends in the most horrid way possible so they dont ever contact me and disturb my gaming! I have even cut out a hole in my chair which has a urine and crap bowl underneath so i don’t have to leave the PC.

All this for nothing Bioware. Still i havent recived my access! Really annoyed i cut a hole in my chair!

sarcasm off

All this for nothing Bioware. Still i havent recived my access! Really annoyed i cut a hole in my chair!

Should have pre-ordered the Razer commode. It's like a regular commode but it has LEDs, 32 buttons in the arm rests and the bowl has an Icon you can flip to show Republic or Empire logos. (And only $75k)

Edited by umbongoumbongo

I have quit my job to make sure that i would have plenty of time to spend on the early access. I have finished with my girlfriend to make sure she doesn’t get in the way. Have also cut all ties with family and friends in the most horrid way possible so they dont ever contact me and disturb my gaming! I have even cut out a hole in my chair which has a urine and crap bowl underneath so i don’t have to leave the PC.

sarcasm off

Server will be back up in 18 minutes.

Sheesh...can't wait?

Edited by MadMac

um i dont think its everyone they let in that led to longer maintenance its them being over whelmed and underprepared idiots.

i can see them being a flock of ostriches with all their heads shoved so far in the sand all you can see is their feet sticking out.

really? how could they NOT KNOW that this would happen if they understaff.. their communication is worse than any mmo i've played and i've played them all since UO.

sarcasm off

Never had a job.. Deflated girfriend.. Family never liked you.. No friends in real life (imaginary).. Mom wont let you stink up her basement..

Edited by Mewn

Don't worry, the last invites sent yesterday only lead to "server maintenance" this morning.

Sitting here waiting for the servers to come online, I wish I had a hole in my chair...

simple, you need a chainsaw, some steelwire, steelcutter,ducktape, stainless steel bucket, 20 feet rope, a Van, Slingshot.

Yeah, that must be really annoying. If I would be BW I would at least sent someone to your house with a chair plug! Really, how hard that would be for them?

Should have pre-ordered the Razer commode. It's like a regular commode but it has LEDs, 32 buttons in the arm rests and the bowl has an Icon you can flip to show Republic or Empire logos. (And only $75k)

I giggled....mostly because i think Razer will get to that eventually :p