Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Now Darkside and lightside means even less.

BoredOfMMOS

This isn't Ok at all your removing even more of the pros and cons of lightside and darkside.

please stop making it so hard for me to love this game.

Even if some Sith and jedi used opposite color sabers it wasnt as common as Red for sith and blue /green for jedi.

Edited by BoredOfMMOS

thanks for that i'm sure someone out there wasn't aware he had a blue saber thanks for trolling.

But... it defeats your entire case.

Same as... /princess Leia's saber... which was, in case you didn't know, red.

He's not trolling. He's pwning. You only feel like you got trolled because he threw you to the ground with such brilliant simplicity.

Edited by AJediKnight

Even if some Sith and jedi used opposite color sabers it wasnt as common as Red for sith and blue /green for jedi.

are we talking about in the game or outside of it? cause i do have lightside sith characters, and now ill be able to run around with a red sabre if i wanna!

Lightside/darkside cosmetic already, but the crystals being limited for say troopers doesn't make a whole lot of sense, republic in the movies shot red.

But... it defeats your entire case.

Same as... /princess Leia's saber... which was, in case you didn't know, red.

He's not trolling. He's pwning. You only feel like you got trolled because he threw you to the ground with such brilliant simplicity.

Your right he only added nothing at all.

kinda like what you did.

Sigh thanks for joining my ignore list try to add things to posts next time.

are we talking about in the game or outside of it? cause i do have lightside sith characters, and now ill be able to run around with a red sabre if i wanna!

Lightside/darkside cosmetic already, but the crystals being limited for say troopers doesn't make a whole lot of sense, republic in the movies shot red.

Inside of the game clearly.

Whats the point of being lightside and using a red saber?

You can be darkside and simply use one thats the only "BIG" impact on lightside and darkside other then Darkside being able to change their look.

And who is paying that much attention to their blaster bolt fire?

they are just complaining because they can.

This isn't Ok at all your removing even more of the pros and cons of lightside and darkside.

please stop making it so hard for me to love this game.

How about just enjoy the mechanics of role playing light/dark/neutral the way it feels natural for your character?!

There does not have to be some gear reward/penalty for every action in this game.

Your right he only added nothing at all.

kinda like what you did.

Sigh thanks for joining my ignore list try to add things to posts next time.

If you want your choices to mean something, then why don't we just restrict all Jedi to their KOTOR-established Colors? Of course, this means Sith can only use red. Let's get rid of cyan, purple, white, magenta, orange, and the black-cored colors. All we need is four!

Around 4,000 BBY, lightsaber crystals were used to indicate a Jedi's chosen class. Blue indicated a Jedi Guardian, a Jedi who used the Force on a more physical level. Green indicated a Jedi Consular, a Jedi who preferred to reflect on the mysteries of the Force and fight the dark side at its heart. Yellow indicated a Jedi Sentinel, a Jedi who honed their skills in a balance of combat and scholarly pursuits.