Worst time in PVP you ever had

bookist

Yesterday after respeccing my shadow to Kinetic i changed some keybinds (force pull swapped for force stun). I was really near of my goal in Hutball and force pulled the opposite team ball handler instead of stunning him in the fire... i did it twice...

That was REALLY embrassing

Edited by Fatalfredo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost 20 straight games in which nothing could possibly go right. Half the games I started 2-3 men down. The other half I got put on terrible teams not even trying to win. This was highlighted by one loss, in which I was two seconds away from capping a door after sapping the lone defender, when in comes a Guardian, charging the defender, breaking CC and allowing him to stop my cap. Game directly after that, after we took two nodes and about to lose middle, a stealthed guy on my team just stood there and watched as the opposing team capped.

In the mean time, I managed to play two close games. On in Civil War in which we ended up losing with them at 35, and another on Voidstar in which we lost the random roll after a tie.

For me it was joining that WZ that has all the doors (I don't know the name) and having to fight against a premade made up of Sorcs and Bounty Hunter while my Pug had zero healers and no ranged classes (guardian, sentinal, shadow-fest). It was brutal. We couldn't get kills to save our lives. The only thing worse than this was playing the same (or very similar) premade in Hutball later on the same day. Ranged classes own that WZ offensively (I shouldn't need to explain why) and my team wasn't very smart. I won't claim to be an awesome PvP player but im smart enough to play hutball strategically. All we tried to do was get kills on classes we couldn't GET TO to kill. It was frustrating.

For me it was a Voidstar match in early February where I, as a healer, was uber-targeted and ended up dying 23 times. I couldn't even get off the platform below the spawn room half of the time before I was dead again. One Jugg was even able to jump up onto the ledge of the spawn room right when it opened in an effort to kill me (but he died instantly up there).

This focus targeting happened because I had posted my first set of huge healing numbers in a few games prior to this match and thus had the enemy's attention.

To make matters worse there were two tanks on my team who never cast guard on me.

I stopped solo-queuing very shortly after this match.

my worst day of pvp went like this.

turn on comp, load up star wars, que for pvp get huttball for the 22 time in a row. stand their stunned and knocked down till death. sat in respawn area watching my resolve bar slowly work its way down wondering what idiot thought up the pvp in this game.

my worst day of pvp went like this.

turn on comp, load up star wars, que for pvp get huttball for the 22 time in a row. stand their stunned and knocked down till death. sat in respawn area watching my resolve bar slowly work its way down wondering what idiot thought up the pvp in this game.

That's not a Dev problem, that's a you and your lack of having people to play with problem.

For me, my worst PvP experience was my first game of Huttball during beta.

That's not a Dev problem, that's a you and your lack of having people to play with problem.

For me, my worst PvP experience was my first game of Huttball during beta.

so if i play in a group i wont get huttball a bunch of times and i wont get stunned and knocked down over and over and over and i wont stand in the respawn watching my resolve bar be full AFTER im dead?

interesting.

so if i play in a group i wont get huttball a bunch of times and i wont get stunned and knocked down over and over and over and i wont stand in the respawn watching my resolve bar be full AFTER im dead?

interesting.

If you weren't bad and people wanted to play with you, you might actually stand a chance in PvP. (;

If you weren't bad and people wanted to play with you, you might actually stand a chance in PvP. (;

you have no idea who i am but call me bad? is that like the in thing these days because i see it all over these forums people calling each other bad players even though they have no clue who the other person even is.

ANY wz where a healer is standing there like a useless feeb getting pounded by 3 other people and healing through it. Pure game design failure.

That's the three people failing, plain and simple. Is the healer supposed to let himself die? If three people can't take down one healer than they suck really bad.

you have no idea who i am but call me bad? is that like the in thing these days because i see it all over these forums people calling each other bad players even though they have no clue who the other person even is.

I see all over these forums people whining about CCs like they're actually go away if they cry loud enough. It's pathetic and you may as well be firing a flare gun into the air screaming, "I'm a terribad; and I am proud!".

Worst time I had was being tagged by 4 players for the whole game. I would wrap them up (Im a tanky spec) For a LONG time.

with 4 people being occupied with 1 person (me) you would think my team would have it under control. WRONG

All that work and absolutely no payoff. Unbelievable.

Edited by Kalliadies

I see all over these forums people whining about CCs like they're actually go away if they cry loud enough. It's pathetic and you may as well be firing a flare gun into the air screaming, "I'm a terribad; and I am proud!".

now its " terribad " what ever that means must be wow talk or somthing. when i see people use words such as these its like they are firing a flare gun into the air and screaming " im a virgin ! ".

What's so bad about rift? (never played)

Dunno if its changed yet, but around last fall if you were a fresh 50, you were pretty much screwed...the gear disparity was the worst I've ever seen in any mmo with pvp in it.