to many stuns ingame

ghouly

Every time I am in a scenario I am attacked by at least 3 or 4 player,the problem is this= 1 will stun me and if I use my force of will to break it one of the others uses his stun and so on until I am dead and have no chance to defend myself, this is grossly unfair as my anti stun is on a 2 minute cool down, I believe if a person is stunned it should be on at least a two minute cool down where u cannot be stunned again for 2 mins, there are to many stuns and snares in the game and are ruining it, this creates an unbalanced battle ground and needs looking at.

Every time I am in a scenario I am attacked by at least 3 or 4 player,the problem is this= 1 will stun me and if I use my force of will to break it one of the others uses his stun and so on until I am dead and have no chance to defend myself, this is grossly unfair as my anti stun is on a 2 minute cool down, I believe if a person is stunned it should be on at least a two minute cool down where u cannot be stunned again for 2 mins, there are to many stuns and snares in the game and are ruining it, this creates an unbalanced battle ground and needs looking at.

The example you give is 2 players each with 1 stun, granted some classes have more than 1. I don't think its unfair for 2 players between them to be able to stun you twice. Healers can remove some stun effects from you. So in a two on two you could be ok.

Having a skill that removes stun then makes you immune to stuns for two minutes would make stuns pointless surely?

I can understand being crowd controlled to death being annoying though.

1 vs 2,3 or 4 you'd lose anyway. Whether it's burst damage or stuns makes little difference. If you had some friendlies with you it wouldn't happen. Heals, for example, would keep you alive long enough that the resolve would kick in and bingo! Immune to stuns. To me things seem well balanced, it's all relative after all, but 1 vs 2,3, or 4 is not really a good example.

I'd like at least a 30 second (preferably one minute) decrease in the cooldown of each class' stun breaking ability (Resolve for Knights, Tenacity for Troopers, Escape for Imperial Agents, et cetera). This would decrease the impact of stuns without completely making them useless.