Is it possible to use Kira as a Sentinel?

BongoFrenzy

Amen to all the Kira love, she recently helped me get through the only tough boss fight I have yet to have, Anarchy- sigh. A brief aside, though, is affection is very easy to build with her. At Level 44, I have her at 7500 affection (max is 10K), while still using Doc (2900 affection) and T7 (2300 affection). As is the case with any woman, just make some time to show her a little attention now and then, take her out on a date of rampaging, listen to her and support her when she dialogs, she LOVES luxury- give her lots of that. Fin!

PS: You'll get lots of rewards along the way too, but dont let the council know -wink

Don't remind me about Doc's offense. Despite having most damage skills turned off, that moron keeps firing on that Champion instead of healing me.

Good to know. I have a 50 jugg and 50 marauder and found that Quinn was worthless for the same reason. He heals when I am at 90%, then when I am taking on 2 strongs and at 10% with no CDs left I look and his heals are off CD and he is auto-attacking the mob....

I used Vette (ranged dps lvl 10 companion) on my jugg all the way up with Doc a handful of hard fights. I used Jaessa (similar to Kira) on my Marauder all the way. At lvl 50 Jaessa in full champ gear with 2 pieces of rakata (implant, ear) solos so much stuff. She can be squishy though...

Leveling a sent right now to see the Republic story line (overall and knight class). Sadly, I am finding the Republic story and JK especially lacking when compared to the sith warrior line; but I am just getting to tatooine... maybe it gets better.

She's annoying. They almost had to model her after someones extra annoying girlfriend. The girl does have a nice rack though.

To love men is gay, but to love T7 is good taste. Kira is totally usable, and is the prefered companion for trashing through daily quests as quickly as possible when 50.

If you find yourself using Doc beyond Quesh, it is a sign that you aren't meant to be a Sentinel.

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard on these forums...

Well, one of the stupidest...

Let me ditch the first and only healer companion I ever get, RIGHT after the planet you get him, that I've been needing for the entire effing game.

Remember guys: If you wanted your life easier and didn't feel like meditating after every fight - you are probably noob and shouldn't play sentinel...

God the ignorance on these forums sometimes..

Thanks for the answers. I don't play this game for the romances, but it's nice to know that, should I want to, I'll be able to use her in combat. Sentinel does, however, look like a great class.

But Kira is your main story companion, so getting affection with her will advance her story. I'm female and use T7, but I switch to Kira for all conversations just for that reason.