Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL REPUBLIC PVPers!

amgtoramg

I dont even know what level that is but damn im half way to level cap and not even in a contested area has me like ***

I'm pretty sure this is why devs advertised TOR as story driven RPGmmo instead of hardcore pvp fragfest all day and night.

Personally I just wish you guys had player faction bases your guilds had spent weeks getting the points to buy that I could go blow up while im slaughtering you...ah that would be perfection. grrrr........resist.....making......damn NGE to hell thread....

Normally I'd think you're trolling, but this response wins.

I hope that you republic pvpers who got in earlier in the early access have enjoyed your time where you actually had some chance of winning, because at 8 central this morning those chances are officially over. I will kill you all. Deal with it. That is all.

Hope you enjoy huttball.

i was the one to watch out for. I had never been beaten and never would have been, in any mmo. So when you saw me, you would die if you were the enemy. Be it 1v1 or 5v1 against me. I would win no matter what the odds were. I chose my fights carefully and attacked when the time was right....but then i took an arrow to the knee...

fixed