Skill Tree Thoughts

komet

Meh, it ok its all depends on whats your playing style. Some people will hate it others will love it...

I myself would recommend: This Build, the one I use myself...

Mostly because I have tested it out and have optimized its damage and ultility to my player style...

Edited by OldxLady

I assume this is going to be at least a partly PvP build due to the pickups of the Cauterize slow talent and the Force Stasis cooldown reduction.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a pretty standard Watchman build. A little different from what I use, but not terribly different from what most people who go 31 in Watchman pick.

For quite a lot of those, either fill in the talent or dont take it at all..

Like inflamation and mind sear. 50% chance to put a slow on? That's not good enough. Go 100% or use leg slash, half way between is pointless...

I've personally been debating the usefulness of mindsear... I think merc should have a 100% chance to reset cautarise. This 66% stuff is nonsense. But if you are going to go into that talent, it makes sense to max it out.

Other than that fairly decent :)

Meh, it ok its all depends on whats your playing style. Some people will hate it others will love it...

I myself would recommend: This Build, the one I use myself...

Mostly because I have tested it out and have optimized its damage and ultility to my player style...

Which stance do you use with that?