So if Rakata Gear is the best now...

Doodzin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will the next tier be and how could it be considered more powerful?

From what I understand the Rakata empire was the most powerful in all history and their artifacts represent the pinnacle of galactic technology. Am I wrong?

the next tier will be called superior Rakata.

Builders or Architects are a more advanced fabled race. It's believed they engineered the Corellia System.

Thanks, I actually do have vague memories of Builders, not sure if it was from the KOTOR games or inside SWTOR. I also don't remember a reason they would be considered more powerful than Rakata. I will have to reasarch!

Builders = Rakata, actually.

I think there is a civilization that predates the infinite empire though. They are believed to have seeded humans throughout the galaxy. Created planets and star systems. Heck one of their artifacts was taken over by Sith Apprentices who screwed up in powering it up and took out an entire star system.

I think there is a civilization that predates the infinite empire though. They are believed to have seeded humans throughout the galaxy. Created planets and star systems. Heck one of their artifacts was taken over by Sith Apprentices who screwed up in powering it up and took out an entire star system.

Then those weren't the builders. It's already established that the Rakata were the Builders.