Speech Bubbles , a "must have"

StefanosX

Well, chat is a pain without speech bubbles. It is nearly impossible to chat with a passer-by and we cannot roleplay only by emotions and moves.

And I encourage the players to try and chat with others, without speech bubbles the guy next to you will never even notice that you are saying something...

I make a plea to all that agree, to make a stand about the matter.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah speech bubbles would be awesome.. for /say and /party..

it would be so handy and much better for the RP's too ..

Also they will need to be optional, so the people that don't like them can turn them off..

But I like them and hope they get in game soon..

Edited by Draxonfly

Part of the reason is the chat box is stuck up in the upper corner of the screen. Most MMO players are used to chat being at the bottom of the screen, where you don't have to look up to read it.

They need to make the UI windows movable, so we can arrange it the way we prefer it.

Edited by AeonWeapon

this information is availble on the interwebs find the file yourself, i do not condone nor wish you to edit game files

The following can be added to *********************in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\SWTOR\retailclient

If chat bubbles are not in during Early Access you should be able to force them.

Social_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Social_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

try typing something in to google along the likes of swtor chat bubbles

same can be done for AA

Once again: i do not condone editing game files i am just posting stuff that is in the public domain.

Edited by Deathnasty

Part of the reason is the chat box is stuck up in the upper corner of the screen. Most MMO players are used to chat being at the bottom of the screen, where you don't have to look up to read it.

They need to make the UI windows movable, so we can arrange it the way we prefer it.

wait a week or two and you will be mildly surprised

Are you sure dear wookiee?! Is it announced?

It's only hearsay but I have seen several posts which have said the devs are already accepting this needs to go in. Having seen how BioWare react to genuine issues (the 48 hour grace period for example) I fully expect them to deal with this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.