Abliity to see companion from invenory

Joswike

Something me and my wife noticed is a big disadvantage is is not being able to see the gear our companion is using atm. Seems stupid but when i put my mouse over a piece of armor, now i got to go to character screen, then companion. After all this then you got to memorize quick the stats and c if its really better or a not. This could be done by adding a second window to the pop up that shows ur armor in comparison, put the companion's next to your toon BUT with the Companion's name on the top of box in bold letters for the ..........impulsive, lol.

That's already in game, but for a reason I can't understand not enabled by default. There's a setting "Enable companion comparative tooltip" somewhere in the settings, put that on.

(there are some bugs that cause certain weapons and offhands for example to not show the tooltip, but that's another story).

Or to go one step further, being able to cycle through all of your companions in the companion tab on the character screen no matter where you are. (Right now you can only on the ship.)

If I can summon a companion from my ship to me in 2 seconds, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to change their gear without them being my current "active" companion.