Congrats to all the 50's out there!

Zokunen

Most of these power levelers will have 4 max levels by the time we have 1 and probably scooping in the money via professions... probably would do it myself if i wasnt working and paying my taxes.. hear that u lazy bums! i keep you!... ;)

Yeah I've been making a few sales here and there :p

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see beta videos of 50's absolutely demolishing lower levels in warzones... sooo I dunno how that's gonna work.

I guess it's an alternative to cross server queues? A very strange and almost demented alternative I should say.

wait what? Who is actually level 50? think the highest level on my server is @ 30... *** you guys on about?

Doubt anyone is 50 yet, but pretty damn close. On my server I think the highest is 43-45 on the Imperial side. Republic got 2x 40-41s.

There will definitely be people dinging 50 today or tomorrow. :p

- Elim

i almost feel sorry for them tbh, getting all that way then realising its an mmo and u need others to play with. sad times, one good thing with work is u tend to stick with the flow so those group quests they skiped and flashpoints not done at least we get to do them when it benefits us not at 50 due to boredom :p

I guess it's an alternative to cross server queues? A very strange and almost demented alternative I should say.

Lets people pvp regardless of level without insanely long ques, it's a good idea but throwing 50's in there is just wrong.

IMHO....

If you can get to 50 in ~3 days.

The game is broken.

Game shouldn't be designed with 90% of the content = 'levelling content.'

No reason we shouldn't be at max level after the capital world, then with all the other planets various stages of endgame content. Nobody would've done all of THAT, already.

As it stands... sure the levels 50's are level 50... but most of what they skipped is worthless to them now.

i almost feel sorry for them tbh, getting all that way then realising its an mmo and u need others to play with. sad times, one good thing with work is u tend to stick with the flow so those group quests they skiped and flashpoints not done at least we get to do them when it benefits us not at 50 due to boredom :p

What exactly am I missing out on? A lowbie flashpoint? I can go back to the first flashpoint and solo it if I cared that much. We won't be bored at 50, we'll be gearing up while you guys are still leveling lol.

What exactly am I missing out on? A lowbie flashpoint? I can go back to the first flashpoint and solo it if I cared that much. We won't be bored at 50, we'll be gearing up while you guys are still leveling lol.

And we'll be loling cos BW, like other devs, will cater to the lowest common nominator and hand us wellfare epics while you complain about the lack of new content. :p

At the end of the day ya'll know any advantage you gain through sweat and tears by rushing ahead and investing in 23/7 gameplay sessions is fast nullified heh.