Congrats to all the 50's out there!

Zokunen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. Don't understand why people want to power level. Relax, calm down and actually enjoy the game. I know its a strange concept.

The logical mistake you are making is that these people aren't having fun or enjoying the game because it's not what's fun to you.

Edited by icanhasraegtiem

I smell Jealousy...

Why would I be jealous of a person who literally spent every waking moment playing a video game, blew through most of the content by themselves, and is left to do nothing but twiddle their thumbs for a month while everyone catches up?

That's funny. Don't understand why people want to power level. Relax, calm down and actually enjoy the game. I know its a strange concept.

the day 2 and 3 50s didnt power level, they exploited a known cheat with how pvp worked in beta and still wasnt fixed for release.

at any rate, expect a wave of bans soon.

Maybe you guys are just slow readers.. Beats me. I've done just about every quest on each planet I've been to and I actually pay attention to the storyline. I'm 32, professions leveled, probably gonna hit 40 today. It does not take a long time to level up in this game. 1-25 easily in a day.

Hahah yeah lets hate on the "lonely" 50s who are probably spending their time perfecting their crafting, collecting BoEs and farming the endless stream of noobs in PvP for HUGE commendations...

Cause controlling the economy, and being ahead of the curve gear wise is such a horrible thing to have... :rolleyes:

Hahah yeah lets hate on the "lonely" 50s who are probably spending their time perfecting their crafting, collecting BoEs and farming the endless stream of noobs in PvP for HUGE commendations...

Cause controlling the economy, and being ahead of the curve gear wise is such a horrible thing to have... :rolleyes:

I'll enjoy being 50 in a couple days :) By the time early access ends I'll be decently geared and try not to die laughing in warzones.

Edited by Kricys

Maybe you guys are just slow readers.. Beats me. I've done just about every quest on each planet I've been to and I actually pay attention to the storyline. I'm 32, professions leveled, probably gonna hit 40 today. It does not take a long time to level up in this game. 1-25 easily in a day.

Probably easily in a day if all you do is play :), but sadly lots of us have real things to do. It will be nice once I can get into the game and play for an hour or two at least.. this maintenance is draining all my free time i was going to spend on the game :(

Other than killing low levels, who would they be PvPing exactly? The same 4 people?