Can anyone explain Nar Shadaa GMK to me?

Halloween_Jack

Hi folks,

So my Jedi saw a modable helmet for bounty hunters and other classes on the auction at Nar Shadaa. So I logged my Bounty hunter and went to Nar Shadaa but the item was not there.

I logged my jedi again and it was there so I bought it and reposted it on Nar Shadaa... but again, it did not show for my Bounty Hunter.

Can anyone explain this?

Also interested in how the Nar Shadaa GMK relates to the others... for example can I post on the republic fleet and buy on Nar Shadaa?

Cheers

Not sure, make sure all your filters are clear. I've found custom gear doesn't actually always show up under the prototype/custom flag.

Aye, that's the only related issue I can think of too. Maybe there's another bug, the whole point of the Nar Shadaa GTN is that both sides can use it.

b.t.w. I can't link those same items in the chat either, only works if I link it from my synthweaving list... quite annoying.

Edited by Fei-Ke

Oh pants.

So there's these helmets that may save my BH looking like a complete (hmm... can't think of an inoffensive name) and he can't get to them. Very frustrating.

Keep in mind if you use the preview option on one faction the item can/will have a completely different look for the other faction. So just cause it looked cool on your imperial character doesn't mean it will on your republic one.

Oh really?

That may explain it then. I guess that means the small thumbnail too?

I was probably looking straight at the item but didn't recognise it.

:D ha ha... oh well, at least I know what's happening now.

Thankyou!

This bothers me. I guess they wanted to keep the characters locked to their class look, but bah.

There's no proper robes for Marauder! If I actually get decent Sentinel robes (and they get black robes in addition to brown robes, for some reason) they turn into marauder robot armor, rather than stay as robes.

Its frustrating!

It's been awhile since I was on that planet, but I believe there are two GTN's available in the Republic side. One that ties into the Fleet/Coruscant (sp) GTN and another just for Nar Shadaa (Republic & Empire).

Where both characters accessing the correct one?

This bothers me. I guess they wanted to keep the characters locked to their class look, but bah.

There's no proper robes for Marauder! If I actually get decent Sentinel robes (and they get black robes in addition to brown robes, for some reason) they turn into marauder robot armor, rather than stay as robes.

Its frustrating!

There are some out there, you just need to hunt them down...they are definitely not the norm. the more common ones i find have the hood down. just bought a red one for my new Jugg off the standard GMT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.