Barber shop please!

jediiceman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see it now...

Star Wars: Episode VII

"Chewy.. we're gna hafta dye ur hair hot pink... the geniuses who created u in the first place, really dont like ur hair color. They were dumb enough to choose a ton of things about u, without really thinking it through, like most adults do, and they just dont like brown..."

"RRRBRAAWWBBRRRR"

"I know, i know.. i think they shoulda made up their minds in the beginning too... but hey, the people who think they control everything... simply dont get it.. and nowadays, most of em have ADD.. whaddya want ME to do about it?"

"RRRBRAAWWBBRRRR"

"Im sorry Chewy... please hold still while i dye your ba-"

ya happy now? ya just killed han...

make up ur mind in the beginning, instead of crying about "changing" everything later on.

All these new kids' harassment aside, a place to re-customize some of your cosmetics would be a nice addition to the game.

It is a bit early to need one, but it would be nice to have one. I've already learned to hate my Jedi-Knights hair, but I'm not re-rolling her for anything. I lack the patience to do Tython ever again.

Sometimes, over time, your view on what might've looked cool for a hairstyle or general "look" changes. I for one wasn't expecting my character to look as ghostly pale as he does sometimes in the right lighting, but ah well.

+1 for some sort of cosmetic modification shop.

play wow maybe?

Actually WoW copied that feature only from LOTRO (and it would not surprise me, if not more games had it), which had it some weeks earlier. Actually it is not even new to Bioware games. There is some extra content for Dragon Age II with that functionality, for example.

Please don't discard any feature which makes sense just because it exists in WoW. If that would be the argument we should not have Quests or Items or levels - hey, they exist in WoW, so they need to be bad!

And sometimes you really reconsider how your character should look after a while. Also I don't like it that I have to redo a new character four to five times till I finally decide I like the look (luckily I could decide on my character's look in the Beta this time and be done with the starting over 4-5x at least with my initial character - still, a barber shop would be cool ^^).

Edited by Kesitah

Sometimes, over time, your view on what might've looked cool for a hairstyle or general "look" changes. I for one wasn't expecting my character to look as ghostly pale as he does sometimes in the right lighting, but ah well.

+1 for some sort of cosmetic modification shop.

That's my beef. Mine shows up pale as well and I thought I had him at a nice, tan looking complexion. Hopefully it is a feature they add soon.

How stupid some reactions above are...

As if you never changed your haircut during your whole life :rolleyes:

It's the same with SWTOR. having the option to change your haircut when you feel then eed to is a good thing.

of course.. because an MMO is soooo much like real life.. ya.. now i get it...

*facepalm*

there are far better things that BW can, and should put their time and energy into, thatd do all of us a ton better than "lets dye our hair"...

of course.. because an MMO is soooo much like real life.. ya.. now i get it...

*facepalm*

there are far better things that BW can, and should put their time and energy into, thatd do all of us a ton better than "lets dye our hair"...

I'm sure what ever you think they should be working on instead isn't as important to some people as it is to you. Thats the great thing about opinions.

why didnt u just make ur toon the way u wanted it to look in the first place???

Some people like to change their look just for the fun of it; some people might upgrade their video card later and discover they don't look as good as they did when they were blurry what have you :o

Adding a barber shop/'plastic surgeon could only be good for the game, tons of people will use it plus it's a money sink.

Edited by lollie

Would be easy if you character looked anything like it did in the creator.

If ur toon did not look the way it did in the creator (i noticed this as well btw, i got a cyborg with glasses, when i originally created one with none) Then you shoulda done what most reasonable folks did. REMAKE the friggin toon. that way u dont spend ur first 20 levels going "gawd i dont like these glasses... wish i had a barbershop nearby thatd take em off for me..."

juz remake it. while i do agree that it doesnt always come thru correctly the first time, it came thru fine the second time... take the time to make ur toon ur own, rather than settling for a mistake, and then crying about it 50 lvls later...