Suggestion Forums? In game?

ScytheNoire

Suggestion Forum or way to make Suggestions in game?

There are so many things missing from the game, and some things that are done in an odd way that doesn't make sense.

Take the map for example, why can you not toggle all the options on or off? Why must you only pick one at a time to track on the map? This makes no sense at all.

Suggestion Forum or way to make Suggestions in game?

There are so many things missing from the game, and some things that are done in an odd way that doesn't make sense.

Take the map for example, why can you not toggle all the options on or off? Why must you only pick one at a time to track on the map? This makes no sense at all.

Just made a thread of my own on this. I think my thread might be more suitable location though: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=345165#post345165

It's a good suggestion :)

I'd be inclined to send a direct message to Allison Berryman, Senior Community Coordinator, all her contact info is here.

Having said that, pretty sure Bioware read everything posted everywhere and it then gets fed back to relevant departments anyway.

Unfortunately it's humanly impossible to read EVERYTHING posted. Granted, they get through a great deal of suggestions.

Either way, it shouldn't be too difficult to log into the forums and post a suggestion. Bioware has pretty much streamlined the login process on the SWTOR website. If an in-game forum is required, it should be implemented as a whole, not just one section. But nevertheless it was a good suggestion. Ironically, I believe this thread belongs in the Suggestions forum...

Regards,

Tenneth