This Game Needs Better Community

TBowler

Okay so I know I am going to get gunned down by pretty much everyone who loves the game. But, I have noticed something on these forums however I do admit that I usually don't go on MMO forums because I'm usually playing the game. In this instance however the bugs are just too much for me so I am watching forums and seeing what they fix.

Reading the forums however I notice that whenever someone offers constructive criticism they are called a WOW fanboy and told to basically shove off and quit posting hater crap all over the forums. That being said I do admit there are a lot of haters AS WELL AS fanboys, and I have noticed that their numbers are both equal. However, there are a lot of people that offer constructive criticism to the DEV's on how they can make the game better.

What's the reason for this post you ask? Well it's simply me asking the community to stop gunning down the constructive criticism's that are offered, because that is why these forums are offered. So that we the community can talk about the game, what we like, and what we don't like. By doing this and having constructive conversations the DEV's get to see what they are doing right, and what they might be possibly doing wrong, or they might notice they don't have something implemented in the game that the community is asking for.

Remember, if you like the game and think that there is nothing wrong with it that's great, but the people who do feel like they have something to say that might help better the game should get their say because they are paying customers too. You are allowed to disagree, but remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion. If the DEV's don't like what they have to say they will either ignore them, or if the member is being rude they will punish them. :)

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion about gameplay in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ or about the game itself, and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!