pyrotech vs arsenal?

MarvelvsLucasart

you guys know why warlocks were so popular in world of warcraft.

because dots. total mobility. standing still only means you will get crushed by an assn or marauder.

i play asn and arsenal is a non issue for me. 1st tracer missle is interupted. then you use jet boost i normally force speed and instantly spike for a knockdown 2nd grav round and setup my rotation. for 3rd tracer rnd i am ready to interupt again.

you get the idea.

my merc is 26 only problem is at that level its hard to kill stuff without overheat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i never met a smart pyro then... and i have met quite a few... where is the elusive smart pyro hiding?

Knowing how to play their class. Just because you remove the dot, doesn't mean it can't be applied again... not to mention, if you give me that second I need to unload with the dot on you, you are dead. I've done it too many times to healers, both in group and one on one pvp... I do have issues fighting off melee though.

Knowing how to play their class. Just because you remove the dot, doesn't mean it can't be applied again... not to mention, if you give me that second I need to unload with the dot on you, you are dead. I've done it too many times to healers, both in group and one on one pvp... I do have issues fighting off melee though.

meh, cure is insta cast, if i go into a chaneled cast no GCD required, and cure has a wicked sick fast cooldown.