Asia Pacific Server Names and Launch Timing

StephenReid

Hi Stephen / Bioware,

Servers appear to be very popular at the moment, seem to be Heavy or Full most of the time which is great to an extent, but I did find this last week a wait of 10-15mins to get in? Couple of times only a 5min wait...

I am wondering with more and more players joining if another PVE server is going to be on the cards soon (any ETA) or if we can expect wait times moving forward in short/med term?

Thank you,

I'd love to know when another PVP server might come available also please

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If what people are saying is true that they are limiting the number of people who are able to transfer to the Asia/Pacific servers due to server population issues. And I cant transfer my character to the new servers.

And when I log in during my normal play times the server is just empty and there is nobody to play with.

I guess I will just REROLL and create a NEW character on those servers and start again! somehow I think it would be beneficial to all of us if they just let me transfer so I can play with a pre-existing character instead of this roundabout way of them telling me if I want to play with people I have to reroll.

Feels like regardless of what happens some people like me are probably going to demand these server transfers, reroll or just plain quit the game.

They won't limit people, everyone who was eligible will be able to transfer, what they might do is limit the number of toons you can take over.

I think they need to carefully plan creating a 2nd server for aussies. Look at what happened with the US servers. They roll out a lot, and now some of them have Light load and require merging.

I rather experience some queue time rather than be in an empty server.

there wont be any problem if BW provide x-server LFG or free server transfer system,

or just re-design the whole wrong MMO game architecture with cloud computing concept.

• 9 months later...
there wont be any problem if BW provide x-server LFG or free server transfer system,

or just re-design the whole wrong MMO game architecture with cloud computing concept.

Obviously you do not use the LFG tool very much and do not run operations. Operations require mentoring underskilled people before they can raid. Otherwise you get underskilled people who cause never ending wipes and frustration.

Cross server LFG tool will NEVER fix a low pop server problem.

• 8 months later...