Accuracy in PvP

Silvang

I have searched high and low for a definite answer to this question that plagues my mind but still i haven't managed to get a decent, evidence backed answer.

Does anyone know / have a good idea of what accuracy % should we aim for with strictly PvP gear?. I currently reside around 97% with full champ +4 BM, gear and i have not witnessed any of my attacks missing.

I am thus thinking of swapping some accuracy enhancements for cirt/power ones, but before that i would like to know what your experiences are, and if you have a valid theorycraft concerning accuracy strictly in the PvP setting.

Cheers

I have searched high and low for a definite answer to this question that plagues my mind but still i haven't managed to get a decent, evidence backed answer.

Does anyone know / have a good idea of what accuracy % should we aim for with strictly PvP gear?. I currently reside around 97% with full champ +4 BM, gear and i have not witnessed any of my attacks missing.

I am thus thinking of swapping some accuracy enhancements for cirt/power ones, but before that i would like to know what your experiences are, and if you have a valid theorycraft concerning accuracy strictly in the PvP setting.

Cheers

97-98% is the sweet spot. Below that you still see attacks miss (especially off-hand), and stacking higher only gives benefit vs. pacify, blade barrier, and similar abilities. That benefit is extremely limited though, so I would not try to stack above 100%.

Thnx for the reply Vodrin, i appreciate it.

Is this taken from your experience or do you have any mathcraft basis behind it (like a link or something)?

Cheers

Taugrim's blog has links to the spreadsheets, but it also jives with my in game experience. At 98% I don't really ever miss on boss fights or in PvP (unless someone is using a special ability on me, like pacify). Any more seems wasteful.