Shutdown notice? lol

AwKwarrd

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if we will get some service droid reply about it in this thread..

we seem to be attracting the "srs police"

aimed at those who are like:

"gimme a break, im amazed, non issue, you should have prepared, you were told 4 days ago"

haha w/e this is general chat

Edited by AwKwarrd

It's amazing how big of a deal some of you are making this out to be.

Exactly who is making a big deal of it. So far I see some people having a laugh, and the rabid fanboys so damn afraid anything negative will be said you are all attacking. I would like to suggest that the fanboys calm the #$%^ down.

I mean ffs we can't even hae a laugh without you crazy idiots going on the attack. I wish people acted on here more like they do in real life. No, don't say you do. You don't. If you fanboys attacked in real life like you do on here we would hear about it on the news. "Rabid mmo fan is beaten publicly by a group for acting like a dick, he is in ic but stable. More news no one cares about at 11"

If you fanboys attacked in real life like you do on here we would hear about it on the news. "Rabid mmo fan is beaten publicly by a group for acting like a dick, he is in ic but stable. More news no one cares about at 11"

Hahahahaha

i can almost picture it in my brain tv

Exactly who is making a big deal of it. So far I see some people having a laugh, and the rabid fanboys so damn afraid anything negative will be said you are all attacking. I would like to suggest that the fanboys calm the #$%^ down.

I mean ffs we can't even hae a laugh without you crazy idiots going on the attack. I wish people acted on here more like they do in real life. No, don't say you do. You don't. If you fanboys attacked in real life like you do on here we would hear about it on the news. "Rabid mmo fan is beaten publicly by a group for acting like a dick, he is in ic but stable. More news no one cares about at 11"

Try reading the whole thread... thanks for playing. :rolleyes:

Try reading the whole thread... thanks for playing. :rolleyes:

Well, I counted 3 people who actually complained about it inconveniencing them to some degree, and one one who actually came unhinged about it. The other two said something along the lines of no big deal. Everyone else was just commenting on how it was funny/strange/etc. So I think Tenetke pretty much nailed it on the head.

we seem to be attracting the "srs police"

This. I think it's people who weren't in game at the time, because pretty much everyone who was ingame and saw that (and has any sense of humor) was like lolwtfrofl when it happened.

Move along, these aren't the hate posts you're looking for. :rolleyes:

Edited by spcdog

Well, when you try to do stuff at the last second, this tends to happen. Maybe don't leave turning dailies in for just before server maintenance? I say this after playing other online games where this happens. Amazingly enough, the server techs are not robots, they are actually, OMG, people!

LOL... gave me a good laugh this morning :) Thank you for this!

Chastising people for complaining about server maintenance has become a knee-jerk reaction around here, even when practically no one is complaining. :p

Spammed with it

1minute to shutdown and WHAM.. get spammed with the whole list

30mins 15mins 10mins 5mins .. etc...

then BOOM offline..

They are still just slamming the server off.. LoL.. Funny, with titles like Rift with Trion they give you a 30 minute notice just about every time the server needs to go down. The shortest notice I've recived while playing has been 15mins.

The way they handle server maintaince goes to show more about the state of the game, it's just in a state of chaos at this time. They really need to catch up and I hope they do cause they will be creamed by the public of players if 1.2 is not whats its hyped to be.

I hope people don't give them passes when this thing goes live. If it works I will give my nod to them actually get it done and implemented, but as I say that I expect nothing but top-notch results from this patch. If it lacks on anything that is being addressed or if it outright bugs out it will be another slap in the face to the consumer communty here. The people who aren't caught up in the Bioware Star Wars hype, but the people who are looking to get their monies worth and holding Bioware to their promises.