Am I reading this right?

VLudovico

Maintenance Window #1:

Date: Early hours of Friday, December 16th (CST)

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET)

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than two hours, but could be extended.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-periods-between-december-15-and-december-22

I could use the sleep... people are saying 5 hour downtime, this says 2ish. Or am I just no sleep crazy?

No, check your launcher before you start talking ****. That post claiming 2 hour maintenance is outdated.

Im pretty sure if it didnt say it on the launcher and it did say it on the SCHEDULED DOWNTIME LINK PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY... you would state that. Remount your horse.

Here's the thing, why would I launch a program if the server status on the page is down. Between Twitter, main page updates, and launcher messages, it shouldnt be an investigation to find the most up to date info.

Well you should know better by now that what gets said on these forums by employees, and what happens in reality are rarely one and the same.

But don't worry, after a week of bad publicity, I'm sure they'll change things back and then write it as if they were doing us all a favor.

Well you should know better by now that what gets said on these forums by employees, and what happens in reality are rarely one and the same.

But don't worry, after a week of bad publicity, I'm sure they'll change things back and then write it as if they were doing us all a favor.

+1

10chars