Fun Factor

valgar

Juggernaut. Period.

Tried many other classes up to the 30's, they were fun....but the jugg spoiled them all. Tried Knight, but the difference in the animations of the skills was enough that I really didn't like the feel. and I didn't like the 2h grip of the Knight.

Jugg is king in my book. Knight would be a close second, if only for the animation differences.

If you like using a lot of different skills then JK is the way to go. Both JG and Sentinel are fun and both require good equipment to play well.

My main is a sage healer and that was fun at first but it's starting to get boring.

Heh, glad I'm not the only one. Got my Seer up to 40 and never feel the urge to log onto him. Probably why he has all that rest xp waiting. So far Sentinel has been the most fun for me because of the simple fact it's so active and fast paced. Haven't really tried any of the Empire classes yet.

Heh, glad I'm not the only one. Got my Seer up to 40 and never feel the urge to log onto him. Probably why he has all that rest xp waiting. So far Sentinel has been the most fun for me because of the simple fact it's so active and fast paced. Haven't really tried any of the Empire classes yet.

You may end up liking them. I was a repub guy at first. really went dark side because they're animations were simply cooler. I liked my kight...but i was afraid he was going to put his eye out carryng that saber the way he did!

He looks like a beginner kendo student with that high and tight pose. But my Juggernaut has this low stance, with teh saber in her right hand...toying with it almost. the combat actions feel smoother on her too. Plus I like the equipment skins better as well (not a fan of butt-bump robes that the knights are forced into). and the plots seem to have alot more substance (though the knights is one of the better story's on repub side)

if you like your sentinel, may want to give the maurader a try. its a sentinel with a little kick butt added :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.