Question About Merc DPS

Amien

I have a level 19 Merc. My question is: if I choose to DPS over healing, is spamming tracer missile the most effective way to DPS in a raid? If so, I think I'll just delete him and make a PT to tank for a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Thanks!

I have a level 19 Merc. My question is: if I choose to DPS over healing, is spamming tracer missile the most effective way to DPS in a raid? If so, I think I'll just delete him and make a PT to tank for a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Thanks!

define spamming?

review the rotations for arsenal if tm/tm/unload/hs/tm/tm/tm/rail

is spam then delete said character... about 5/8 of all your attacks will be Tracer, it is our "rapid shots" ... generic shot to generate buffs/debuffs... it is the default shot...

It definitely LOOKS like you're spamming from the outside looking in, but a good arsenal merc is in fact using other things between tracers. If you want to try something a little less spammy, try pyro. Even then though, there's a lot of autoattacking to keep your Combustible Gas DoT up.

It looks like I'm going to re-roll a PT then :D I already have a 48 Sorc. Healer, so Time to experience the other "most important" role in a group.... I can't stand feeling replaceable in a group, after all. haha

Thanks for the quick responses everyone!

It looks like I'm going to re-roll a PT then :D I already have a 48 Sorc. Healer, so Time to experience the other "most important" role in a group.... I can't stand feeling replaceable in a group, after all. haha

Thanks for the quick responses everyone!

Since you already have a healer, yeah go for it. Pyro PT is supposed to be insanely fun if you wanna dps