Should I wait to PVP?

RevMez

I PvP early and often, but unlike the above posters I have have no set amount of PvP to play. I normally just play enough to get a break from questing, unless I'm have a lot of fun PvPing or friends are online who want to work together.

Whatever your preference, the fact that you are asking if you should do it means you care more than most of the people already doing it. So, full speed ahead to whatever is fun for you to do.

The main reason I ask is the fact that as of lvl 16 I don't feel as if I have the right amount of scoundrel abilities to learn the proper play style. I already have a lvl 50 Agent Sniper on another server, and I'm trying not to use the exact same playstyle for the opposite AC

The main reason I ask is the fact that as of lvl 16 I don't feel as if I have the right amount of scoundrel abilities to learn the proper play style. I already have a lvl 50 Agent Sniper on another server, and I'm trying not to use the exact same playstyle for the opposite AC

I like to start early with the PvP because as I learn new skills and abilities I can start to see how they work and interact with the abilities I already have. If I just started PvP at 50 I would have boat load of abilities I wouldn't know how to implement properly in a PvP setting. Trying to put them all together at that point would be trying and frustrating.

If you enjoy playing WZs I don't see the point of waiting.

Either way, if you plan to PvP at 50, the sooner you build commendations and valor the better (Think a lot will agree with this).

+1 . You wont be any good at level 50 with valor rank 10 ;)

have fun , play wz