Screen shake...

ReddNekk

Bio, do we really need that annoying shaking of the screen when something goes "boom"? I personally find it annoying. Just the sound of the explosions is enough thank you. Anyway, how about a option to remove that for those of us who dont like it?

Bio, do we really need that annoying shaking of the screen when something goes "boom"? I personally find it annoying. Just the sound of the explosions is enough thank you. Anyway, how about a option to remove that for those of us who dont like it?

I support the option to remove screen shake.

I'd be happy if it were restricted to the person using the ability and the party they're in at the time. It's a bit of an immersion breaker to be told, "You're the only one who can save us, Master Jedi, please help!" go out into Bugtown and face the Collicoids... and feel the ground shake as a couple of Jedi Knights use the cool new ability they just picked up at every opportunity.

It's one thing to see a colleague make the very ground tremble with their power, but another to feel the other people doing the same quest where you're supposedly standing heroically alone.