Who's Will?

AxlCreed

I bet XD I just don't get what Quinn's beef is with who ever Will is. He like yells it every time we fight someone. Is he having flashbacks?

...Fire At Will, usually a command or statement indicating that you are free to fire upon the targets with reckless abandon, or with precision, as dictated by your will (your innermost ability that determines what you want to do).

Translation: It means shoot the **** out of it.

Better then the droids we have. Mine keeps telling me not to deactivate it when it fails at a Treasure hunting mission. Man, if only I could. XD

It also tells me that if it succeeds it brings home something nice.

I think someone must have really abused that Droid in the past. Poor thing. How can one be so cruel to Droids? I mean, I am a Sith Lord, I get why you may want to torture humans or aliens, but those poor droids tha tonly do what they're programmed to do?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that my planned electro-shock therapy is working out. Maybe I should stick with ghosts.

I bet XD I just don't get what Quinn's beef is with who ever Will is. He like yells it every time we fight someone. Is he having flashbacks?

I think he means Will Weathon. You know, Wesley Crusher, the target of all Startrek hatred ever. Hatred so strong that it even reached a galaxy far away a long time ago. Vitiate would be proud.

Edited by MustrumRidcully

...Fire At Will, usually a command or statement indicating that you are free to fire upon the targets with reckless abandon, or with precision, as dictated by your will (your innermost ability that determines what you want to do).

Translation: It means shoot the **** out of it.

. <--- the joke

\o/ <--- your head

I slightly want to abuse my droid, only because I can feel it's parts up my fecal dispenser. Well if you didn't think the joke was funny why did you comment? If my SW was named Will and Quinn kept telling me to fire at will. I'd say he's trying for a mutiny! Edited by AxlCreed

I think he means Will Weathon. You know, Wesley Crusher, the target of all Startrek hatred ever. Hatred so strong that it even reached a galaxy far away a long time ago. Vitiate would be proud.

That must be it! Now I've got to find an npc with that name and kill it! Maybe then he'll shut up. XD