WTB Dueling

DarthSalt

Really. I just want a dueling area in the Fleet.

Please?

edit:: use the 4th elevator point that isnt used and make an entire area. it can be completely empty of anything and boring as hell. we won't mind! (we being the voices in my head & people who like duels)

Edited by DarthSalt

I 100% agree as well. Almost every time I'm on the fleet I find myself wishing I could duel while I wait for a Warzone top be ready or what not.

I usually end up trying to duel someone just to check (ever hopeful) if this was maybe changed, and I get that same - this is a non-dueling zone - message : P

Dueling is a lot of fun - I hope this gets added to the Fleet.

Really. I just want a dueling area in the Fleet.

Please?

edit:: use the 4th elevator point that isnt used and make an entire area. it can be completely empty of anything and boring as hell. we won't mind! (we being the voices in my head & people who like duels)

Dude, I ALWAYS think this as to WHY they don't allow us to duel in fleet. I mean it's where we all hang out so why exclude us from having fun? This is an MMO, right? It feels just so not right to not be able 2 duel there. I don't care if your fp drops, I WANT TO DUEL ON REPUBLIC FLEET Bioware. Pay attention!!!