Jaesa Side Question *SPOILERS*

MajinUltima

So I've got a LS Marauder, did my quests the LS way, but want Dark Jaesa... and realized I should have asked this beforehand.

I did the quests on Tattooine and Alderaan the LS way, but it seems no matter what DS choices I make on Hutta after defeating Nomen Karr, I'm stuck recruiting Light Jaesa? Least 2 times so far I've gotten stuck with Light.

So is her alignment determined back during the Tattooine and Alderaan quests?

Edited by MajinUltima

So I've got a LS Marauder, did my quests the LS way, but want Dark Jaesa... and realized I should have asked this beforehand.

I did the quests on Tattooine and Alderaan the LS way, but it seems no matter what DS choices I make on Hutta after defeating Nomen Karr, I'm stuck recruiting Light Jaesa? Least 2 times so far I've gotten stuck with Light.

If you can force her to kill nomen karr, then you can get her to turn dark side.

I do believe your actions in your class quest determine the cutscene, I am full light V now by the time I had Jaessa I had Light IV already and not a single Dark side point...

Much like your mirror image being light if you are dark , and dark if you are light this quest looks it up, Jaessa looks at Nomen and sees how vengeful he is and his Dark side corruption is obvious, while when she looked at me she saw peace and serenity... I never did this full dark side but id imagine its switched then.

HOWEVER I think but not SURE that I also had the option to make Jaessa go Dark side even though I was full Light side, ofc I didn't do it, as a girl I have no desire to romance her so why bother making her dark right? ^^

I'm pretty sure Jaesa choices are not determined solely on your Class Quest choices but rather your alignment plays a role in which options are open to you.

I had a grey neutral friend who had both the light and dark options for Jaesa while I, playing light sided only had a light option and my other friend playing dark sided only had a dark option.

My input is slightly invalid in that I came into it with dark 4 HOWEVER

I did a lot of experimentation when I was going through this was concerned because I had chosen some LS options recently (saved her parents etc) and it

seemed to me that you DO NOT want her to scan you.

This seemed to go bad no matter what, make her scan Kar and see his corruption,

do not let her scan you.

That's how it worked for me anyhow... this then leads to options eventually tell her to kill him which is the point where you have her turned.

Edited by visatkhan

Well, after 4 full quest resets, no such luck. The option to make her kill Nomen just doesn't appear for me and is replaced with a LS choice to turn him over to the Jedi, no matter what.

If I want LS with Dark Jaesa, my only real option seems to be to delete and reroll, and choose DS options for dealing with Nomen and Jaesa.

My only consolation is that I've got ~100k lying around and Marauder is the fastest levelling in the game I've had anyway. As it was, it only took me about 4 days to get this far.

If I want LS with Dark Jaesa, my only real option seems to be to delete and reroll, and choose DS options for dealing with Nomen and Jaesa.

The only sure fire way i can think of would be to roll DS all the way up to Jaesa then start rolling LS while gifting the heck out of her cause she won't like the roll reversal. Also learn the diplomacy crew skill to keep your LS/DS ratio pretty low but still dark and then spend all the extra credits on getting your LS up after you've got her.

Other than the ability to romance her I'm not sure the desire to be LS with DS Jaesa. With everything I've seen about DS Jaesa, she is the antithesis to your LS Sith. When you turn her she just wants to watch the galaxy burn and then have an orgy on the ashes. Either roll a full blown dagnasty evil SW or marry Vette until they make LS Jaesa take off the nun's habit.

My 50 Jugg went full DS the whole time, but was female (which included keeping Vette's collar on and Shocking her all the way up to lv30, by which she still had ~3k affection).

And I rather like the Opposites Attract appeal of LS Sith x DS Jaesa. As I already have a LS male Sorc with Ashara, doing LS Jaesa would be boring and redundant since the 1 conversation I've had with LS Jaesa is basically the exact same type of interaction.

I was dark 2 or 3 when i got this far and chose to accept the light in the oasis. After corrupting nomen and making her scan bot him and myself i got the choice to tell her to join the dark side or stay as light. I told her to stay light but i assume telling her to join the dark side would turn her as she directly asked me if she should stay light or go dark.

No it isn't. After your duel with her you get three convo options,

1) Join me in darkness (dark side jaesa)

2) Something something destroy sith/dark side (light side jaesa)

3) Something something something (light side jaesa)

Sorry about the last 2 options there I can't remember. I think if you spared the jedi master and her parents she says something about you (player) being a servant of the light walking around the sith trying to destory them from within and she will ask to join you (maybe?).

Go to youtube and search for videos of people recuiting her, iv seen at least 1 person light sideing her and around 3 or 4 dark sideing her.

Hope this helps.