Been Battlemaster for 3 weeks and

Misinformed

This system is just absolutely **** for PvP Endgame content.

Considering the fact that all PVP gear LOOKS the same, minus color changes. The stat upgrades are laughable.

Expertise is just fkn sloppy, what I don't is that expertise damage increase is the same as the damage reduction.. So let's say your fighting a exactly same geared player as you with same stats. Now what I don't get about this expertise ******** is that basically the dmg reduction your doing against him would = the exact same amount of extra dmg he has from expertise.. *** IS THIS **** MANG.

Also most PvP Gear has noticeably less endurance then PVE gear.. ***??? Endurance should be your primary stat gain for PvP gear(minus the failpertise stat ofc). I don't invest in PVP gear for pewpew crits n ****, I invest in PVP gear for survival and ONLY survival. If i wanted to get HIGH dmg I would PVP in pve Gear.

This system is so *********** broken atm that I really hope to god they fix it soon. Or like so many other posters have said soon as those other mmo's are released this game will be EMPTY.

/endrant.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic