SWTOR Biggest fail in MMO History?

EuroThunder

With the amount of money spent on this game and with so many people quitting everyday for a multitude of reason do you feel SWTOR is the biggest fail in MMO history? I know their are many MMO's that failed in the past but not with the budget of SWTOR.

From what I understand there will be a huge amount of players not re-subbing by March 18th when there 3 months subscription runs out unless the "Jesus" patch fixes everything. I know I'm going to get flamed by a bunch of fanboys but this post is not for "fanboys" it's more for the informed gamer, not first time MMO players who think it's ok to have 5 FPS on Ilum, broken operations, overall horrible PVP, etc..

Edited by EuroThunder

Like I said before-->

I know I'm going to get flamed by a bunch of fanboys but this post is not for "fanboys" it's more for the informed gamer, not first time MMO players who think it's ok to have 5 FPS on Ilum, broken operations, overall horrible PVP, etc..

Edited by EuroThunder

Hi folks,

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we also ask that this feedback be constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!