The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zero Skill In Hutball!?!?

Dboyyy

I love this post.

Sorc/Jug are OP since they can pull/charge.

Pro tips off the days #1

They made a spell in your general tab call "pass" to balance that.

pro tips off the days #2

When you see a sorc running ahead to pull is buddy.Don't cry and do /1 Nerf Sorc.

Go next to him and knock him donw. guess what...Most off them are bad player and wont see it comming.

OOOO wait.Jug can charge.Tell your teamate to stop given them free target to charge.

what we learn todays.If you remove Charge and Pull.Guess what...you will loose anyways since those good player will win making pass.

Short version for Dummies...

Don't let sorc go ahead for pull.or stop them from doing it.

If you see a Jug carrier,dont give him a target.

If you can't charge or pull.Pass.

~Hapox~

Sorry but your world doesn't make sense. Besides a punt off the platform you can stun a sorc a couple times while the Jugg runs past. If you stun the Jugg the sorc runs forward and the jugg leaps to him, gets pulled to him or passes. If you followed the sorc to kill him and punt him the jugg leaps onto you and gets the gain anyway. The issue is with healing and sorc's/juggs if you arn't the correct class you have very little you can do to stop them. While they have MANY options. Two ways to get to the sorc, one way to leap on enemies, heals and their own 20 second knockback with stuns. Pass doesn't even that up as they STILL can pass with those other options on top of it.

It is just the way of it. Certain classes/combo's are advantaged in Huttball while others feel pretty awful.

Yes it does take some skill. But try doing those tricks with a Sniper for instance. The main issue imo with Huttball is that the ball carrier keeps all of their abilities and have no penalty for carrying the ball. Then you make the map uneven with ledges, drops and promoting mobility and of course the classes that add more movement option are more valuable.

Most mobile classes win Huttball.

Most mobile classes make the best ball carrier - but a mobile player not supported by this team running at the enemies loses Huttball.

Huttball is the match type *most* reliant on teamwork instead of 8 people deathmatching.

Actually hate Huttball or any pvp in this game. I love pvp and there is some good and bad pvp in many mmos but this pvp ranks with one of the worst. I was in Ilum other night

praying for republic players to kill and first hour very few around then all of a sudden there was a group of them and here starts the gankfest until we got more on our side then I could not believe what I saw they were actually taking turns killing each other in a group to farm the kills for the 30 and 150 kill quests. What kind of pvp is that? Im just totally disappointed with the pvp. I do like the pve and leveling 1-50 but endgame is pretty bad i just hope they do something about it soon or I will be taking my money elsewhere theres plenty of games coming out around the corner and if there are no changes good luck to you all.

How can any development team stop 2 "enemies" from working together?

If they removed the ability to read the enemies /say then they would use forums/ voip to co-ordinate instead. Unless BW makes the characters automatically attack each other whether the player likes it or not I fail to see how they can "fix" free will.