Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need Jaxo as Companion

Kraylessa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, what's this Dourne or Jaxo talk? I say BOTH!!!

Now THAT would be a fun mission :D

A little Barry White playing, mood lighting, mad dog....

We're out saving the universe, ya we could handle both... ;)

That being said I'm all for same sex stories.

Edited by Cheeseblaster

I would love Jaxo as a companion - I really dont see why she isnt an optional companion or a choice between her and Dorne. (TROOPER STORY SPOILERS)

I let her die later on in the storyline cause light side points and I lost about 500 affection with current companion.

Jaxo appeals to the teenager in all of us while Dorne is a bit stuffy:

But as you progress, you'll realize Dorne has a lot more depth and inner strength. Eventually she even softens her librarian-like demeanor as she grows closer to you. In contrast, Jaxo shows her weakness in the end, potentially dragging you down with her. Could you picture Dorne reacting that way?

While Jaxo is the one you want for a one-night stand; Dorne is the girl you eventually fall in love and settle down with. But of course this is just a game so there's no consequence to who you're attracted to more, but I give my kudos to the writers of the Trooper storyline who have successfully gotten players to feel invested in these NPCs. Still, it is interesting to ask yourself who you'd pick as a reflection of how you view women in real life.

Edited by Taunque

that be little wierd for the male troopers as their already bone her :)

but yes, I was alittle sad to see she was just a fling and not a new companion

When? Is she involved further down the line beyond the quests you are introduced to her while she is undercover?

I wish Jaxo was as well, but having done the romance with Dorne, I'm happy how it went. Btw, +1 to the OP... I agree that all relationship options should be available. Having gotten passed the point of the spoilers.... life happens.

I highly, highly, highly, doubt that we'd never see her a Companion. They already removed the option of killing Companions at points in the story to prevent complaints. Imagine all the whining if in an expansion BioWare suddenly say "Well, those who did XXX in the story won't get him/her. Sorry!"? More likely is a character who is SIMILAR to Jaxo in terms of personality but is not. If that makes sense.

I doubt Jaxo will make much of an appearance in the future. From what we're told, she's suffering from some MAJOR survivor guilt (yes, it's a condition) and with good reason. Even if she made a return I reckon she would be nearly completely different personality wise, at the least towards your character. More likely she'll offer a ]goodbye and never want to see you again, if that. It's not something people get over after a few shags with your no doubt well endowed character, however much people want to believe it in their fantasy world. It's also a decent excuse to shove the character out of the limelight yet still retaining that choice that the players saved her.

Edited by WhoDaresWins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.