Sincere Apology

Jovann

To the folks whom run this forum. I want to make an apology for violating the Code of Conduct on the forums. In the future I will be sure to read my posts before hitting the submit button.

I think you are all doing some awesome work and you've got my support til the end!

Take care,

Chris

No, don't apologize, after all the ******** they pulled I don't blame anyone who is still mad at them. Social environment determines acceptable behavior, the social environment here was hundreds of thousands of people who were angry at the way Bioware handled this whole launch.

Ty, but this was not put here for anyone other than Bioware. So with you posting on it, you are drawing more attention to it needlessly. Have a good day.

On a public forum, you sure? lol Why not flirt in a private message and save us the stink of your brown nosing, jeez :rolleyes:

Edited by devroweapon

Hello!

We thank you for the apology and know you can always contact us via the links in our signatures.

As we ask that threads on the General Discussion forum be related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ we're going to close it.