Option to queue for same level would be nice..

Voqar

I'd rather not do a warzone if it means getting sodomized by characters 10+ levels above with way more abilities. Bolster doesn't really do that much for you.

Low level PvP can be fun in other games...not so much in TOR since you're just fodder with more health for higher levels.

I have killed some, for sure, when they're not paying attention or are really bad. But any good player will thrash a lower level bolstered player.

Since your stats are generally a tad higher, especially your damage range, than higher level characters until they hit 50 and start gearing up due to the Bolster curve not quite matching the natural gear progression curve, if you're really finding yourself as fodder at low levels in Warzones, I'm going to suggest you will likely always find yourself as fodder. Even at 50.

That said, they have said level 50s will have their own queue once there is a healthy population of them. So, even the overgeared 50s who should be the only things swatting you like a fly will be gone from warzones eventually. Not that you're likely meeting any yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.