I think this pvp is great! dot dot dot

matackawacka

What did you guys expect? Of course this game is awesome! Game designers know exactly what game players want! They know much more than we do what makes games fun for us.

They spend their entire work day stairing at computer screens and typing code. We should be thankful they've created a game genre that gives us a even small glimpse of the enjoyment they get from the tedious grinding they do on a daily basis.

We are just normal nerds who play MMO's... but game devs are SUPER nerds....

They are flawless Gods who know the exact secret to capturing every MMO game player's heart... WoW in Space!!!

Edited by Spymaster

Bioware is lucky that I just roll an alt when I hit 50 cus I would unsub if I had to play 50 pvp, what a terrible effort. This is the worst PVP experience I have had among rift, wow and swtor. I will not buy another EA online game because I see the same problems in the Madden series as I do in swtor regarding connection issues and gameplay issues.

You must have not pvp'd in WoW at level 60 the first year it was out. Oh wait? their was no pvp u just killed for the sake of killing.

You must have not pvp'd in WoW at level 60 the first year it was out. Oh wait? their was no pvp u just killed for the sake of killing.

So every massive company releasing an MMO can not give **** for endgame at their launch because WoW in 2004-5ish didn't have any? If anything, it should be a progressive stepping stone, this is 2012 ffs.... Now, on with the thread!

Also, damn you people and your grammar. I'm sick of seeing this everywhere... Free Learning Lesson with Matacka right now!

There- In, at or to that place EX: Could you put the books there, please?

They're- Short form of they are EX: They're reading a book.

Their- Determiner, belonging to them EX: What colour is their car?

So every massive company releasing an MMO can not give **** for endgame at their launch because WoW in 2004-5ish didn't have any? If anything, it should be a progressive stepping stone, this is 2012 ffs.... Now, on with the thread!

Also, damn you people and your grammar. I'm sick of seeing this everywhere... Free Learning Lesson with Matacka right now!

There- In, at or to that place EX: Could you put the books there, please?

They're- Short form of they are EX: They're reading a book.

Their- Determiner, belonging to them EX: What colour is their car?

They're parked in their car over there? NO WAI!!!

Game engine isn't optimized nearly enough for Ilum.

Other than that I can do both dailies each day if I want to - no problems there.

It only takes one nab advertising in general to get dailies done for a dozen people of both factions.

Which only serves to highlight more failures in game design.