Any damage should break any CC! Balance the game Bioware

SaerethDL

So many terrible sorcs and sages in this thread.

The point is, when marauders use their CD's, everyone can still react (including cc'ing)

When marauders get cc'ed like every other class, you get beat to hell and can do nothing about it for the exception of once every 2 mins.

edit: also, its a proven fact that marauders are superior players due to how bad they are for the first 30 lvls, thus overcoming the op'ness of other classes.

This may be why these terribles have such a hard time with marauders.

Edited by Audenlol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you even get the chance to activate it at 5% then your dead anyway. If you play a Marauder then you would know this. So yeah, regardless it is a high cost. it is 99% not 100%. Dots will kill you if you get no heals.

/shake head.

I...this is...just not true. At all. I can't even begin to tell you how many one-on-one fights against worthy opponents that I've won precisely because of Undying Rage, not to mention the group fights I've survived because I can pop Undying Rage and get healed up. And I've NEVER been killed by dots during Undying Rage. Never. Sure, it can happen if you wait until you have 50 health points left, but there's an easy work-around to that: don't wait until you have 50 health points left.

You, sir, have no earthly idea what you're talking about. You either don't play a Marauder (but, naturally, claim that you do so we take your opinion seriously), or you do and you flounder about uselessly, dying in situations where you wouldn't have to if you knew what you were doing.

Edited by JinTetra

So many terrible sorcs and sages in this thread.

The point is, when marauders use their CD's, everyone can still react (including cc'ing)

When marauders get cc'ed like every other class, you get beat to hell and can do nothing about it for the exception of once every 2 mins.

edit: also, its a proven fact that marauders are superior players due to how bad they are for the first 30 lvls, thus overcoming the op'ness of other classes.

This may be why these terribles have such a hard time with marauders.

Thank you, this is exactly the point i was trying to make.