Let compare

Alaska

SWG

1.Guild Wars We can ask any guilds to GuildWar against us.

2. World of PVP: Anywhere, anyplace

3. DeathBlow (FTW)

4. Bounty Hunting System( handsdown)

5. Talk to anybody in both factions even in /tell /group and general.

6. Entertainers provide buffs to any profs.

7. Leave vehicle out while I standing on the ground. It great for hit kill then run. It got 2-seater,3, 5, 6 and 8-seater vehicles. Great for Gank Bus in pvp.

8. Gear: Mostly about collect good resources, pvp and crafting.

9. 10-15cd of healing abilty which it means longer pvp. No hybrid in SWG like here Just pick one: healer, dps, crowd control and tank.

10. Battlefield: it all about kills and capture the bases. We can send tell to oppoiste faction of any guilds and ask for BF. 4vs4, 6vs6, 8vs8 , 10vs10 and even 16vs16. No easy way to win.

SWtor

1. No Guild War

2. World of PvP: Ilum with terrible lag. I tried find pvp in Tattoine due too big and too many of champion npcs. Why Im on PvP server for?

3. no Deathblow.

4. no Bounty Hunting System. I dont think they will add it here because of Fleet and cities with full of champion npcs.

5. I cant talk to imp only in /say, thats it.

6. only who has biochem skills can use heal stim and buff stims.

7. We get off of vehicle, it disappeared.

8. We have do grind to valor60th for bm gear and run some of pve instnaces for daily comm. Most of us cant stand PvE instances and too much grind.

9. Long CD of healing abilty which it means zerging or just go hybrid.

10. only 3 Wz. There alot easy way to win like push pull to goal, jump across to plant the bomb without bridge down and stuns to us all..

my best memory is I hunted down a wedding priest worth 460000. I hunted him down front of 50+ in Wedding. I was on Rori planet. My seeker driod gave me locate that my bounty is in Corellia I flew to Corella. I rode on my vehicle to bounty which is in their own town. (not npc city. People created their own town only in SWG) . I noticed 50+ ppls sitting around. I walked in and realize its Wedding. I found my bounty who is Wedding Priest. I was thinking "should I let him finish it or not?" I choosed to interrupt it for LOL. I sent my pet to attack ( I was Beastmaster & BH hybrid) a priest. I snared it then attack everythings I got. Priest incapped I walk up then Deathblow it for 460000. Everybody ROARED . some laughin some piss off some were shock.

See that? That was FUN!!

I had seen jedi killed 3 bhers who tried team hunt bounty some fail and some claimed it depend on skills. In SWG only 3 bhs can take same bounty.

I dont think they will added bounty hunting system in here due to fleet and npcs.

SWG is dead.

Look, this game isn't anywhere near what a game that costs this much should be. A few companies with a good gaming manufacture put this shameful piece of crap online well before it was ready.

Wait... You could hunt in swg?

Nath, who was worse... Alaska or Solex?

Before reading this, I advise you to not be drinking anything...

If Alaska and Neener had a child that attributed all of their great genetics... how would they communicate... I assume we would have some sort of 21st century Helen Keller on our hands.

Before reading this, I advise you to not be drinking anything...

If Alaska and Neener had a child that attributed all of their great genetics... how would they communicate... I assume we would have some sort of 21st century Helen Keller on our hands.

Don't lie, you had a massive thing for Neeener!!!!

:p

<snip>

my best memory is I hunted down a wedding priest worth 460000. I hunted him down front of 50+ in Wedding. I was on Rori planet. My seeker driod gave me locate that my bounty is in Corellia I flew to Corella. I rode on my vehicle to bounty which is in their own town. (not npc city. People created their own town only in SWG) . I noticed 50+ ppls sitting around. I walked in and realize its Wedding. I found my bounty who is Wedding Priest. I was thinking "should I let him finish it or not?" I choosed to interrupt it for LOL. I sent my pet to attack ( I was Beastmaster & BH hybrid) a priest. I snared it then attack everythings I got. Priest incapped I walk up then Deathblow it for 460000. Everybody ROARED . some laughin some piss off some were shock.

See that? That was FUN!!

</snip>

Even more fun was putting a 5 mil bounty on myself (BM/Medic) And then proceeding to have multiple multi-hour long fights. Usually they gave up and left, some times I killed them. One I'll always remember, we were headed up to ISD, leaving from Rori Reb. BH comes in and starts in on me right before I launch us. (Was also a pilot) Two hours later I kill him, look around and notice that everyone from my guild who was on, and from two friendly guilds had all come to watch the fun.