Shinarika III - Jedi Shadow PvP

Xinika

I'm still debating whether to drop Kinetic Ward or not (basically due to the fact I always ran without a shield the whole time, rendering my Kinetic Ward useless all the times)...

Are the differences really notable? What skill would you recommend taking up instead of KW?

I strongly advise against not getting KW. It is incredibly helpful as it mitigates a good amount of damage. In addition, it's also somewhat easy to keep up (though sometimes tedious). I should also add that Impact Control also increases KW's viability even further. (10% Heal and 4% more shield absorb) Yet another reason to pick it up.

That's unbuffed. I have 2 pve pieces belt/gloves. Hence -100 exp.

Are you just using high willpower mods from battlemaster force-masters gear or pve? because I have no idea where to make up the willpower. Even if I stack high power mods and power surge enhancements I can't make up the damage bonus.

Rakata Resolve stim?

This is a start and will most definitely help.

Are you just using high willpower mods from battlemaster force-masters gear or pve? because I have no idea where to make up the willpower. Even if I stack high power mods and power surge enhancements I can't make up the damage bonus.

Yes I'm using mods from pve force-masters. I haven't touched a BM FM mod yet. (Not enough tokens frankly.)

nice vids. only thing is your comment about inf spec. you have it backwards you know. as it is now, inf spec helps teams more than kinetic spec. for one, rep side lacks true single target DPS/BURST. way to many kinetic spec shadows. to many tank specs in general, who all play like they are single target DPS instead of actually fullfilling their role in team PVP.

second, most kinetic shadows are 100% soloers who play like they are inf spec. they dont gaurd anyone past the first 60 seconds of a WZ. they dont protect healers or true single target DPS. ever worse on ilum, they never gaurd at all.

if a kinetic shadow is playing to be a 1v1 pvp superstar, then they are not helping their team at all.

nice vids. only thing is your comment about inf spec. you have it backwards you know. as it is now, inf spec helps teams more than kinetic spec. for one, rep side lacks true single target DPS/BURST. way to many kinetic spec shadows. to many tank specs in general, who all play like they are single target DPS instead of actually fullfilling their role in team PVP.

second, most kinetic shadows are 100% soloers who play like they are inf spec. they dont gaurd anyone past the first 60 seconds of a WZ. they dont protect healers or true single target DPS. ever worse on ilum, they never gaurd at all.

if a kinetic shadow is playing to be a 1v1 pvp superstar, then they are not helping their team at all.

How does single target burst counter the following:

Guard

Force Pull

-5% Enemy Damage

-5% Enemy Accuracy

-30% Enemy Movement speed

I respect your opinion and all, I just don't share those views. I can play both specs equally well. Infiltration better as a matter of fact. As KC, I can literally carry a team. Infil, not even close. (Good for footage though!)

PS: I play KC for my team. Not for self pleasure.

How does single target burst counter the following:

Guard

Force Pull

-5% Enemy Damage

-5% Enemy Accuracy

-30% Enemy Movement speed

I respect your opinion and all, I just don't share those views. I can play both specs equally well. Infiltration better as a matter of fact. As KC, I can literally carry a team. Infil, not even close. (Good for footage though!)

PS: I play KC for my team. Not for self pleasure.

thats why 90% of your pvp videos show you solo and not fullfilling the tank role....

Just sayin lol.

thats why 90% of your pvp videos show you solo and not fullfilling the tank role....

Just sayin lol.

I don't record when I'm playing super competitively :). Not to mention, I'm positive that every warzone that was displayed was won due to teamwork on not just my part but also my guild and other repub tryhards.:p Rated WZs aren't out yet so you can't expect that much accurate team footage until then. I've been asked to stream but I find it takes out the entertainment value what the videos provide.

Edited by Xinika

I want to talk about Rapid Recovery Vs Expertise Vs mental Fort.

Expertise: does it affect your heal

Rapid Recovery: base50% sooo 65% 2pt? or <4.5 seconds

Mental Fort: not much to say just sizing it up to the other two

I want to talk about Rapid Recovery Vs Expertise Vs mental Fort.

Expertise: does it affect your heal

Rapid Recovery: base50% sooo 65% 2pt? or <4.5 seconds

Mental Fort: not much to say just sizing it up to the other two

Expertise is a pretty poor stat. No it does not affect your heals. I've lately picked up Mental Fort because my health has dropped a bit due to maximizing for damage output. Rapid Recover is more of a filler talent but isn't as bad as say: Expertise.