How Many Millions ???

Forcedrones

How many Millions of players are already pre-ordered and playing ???

1 Million?

5 Million ?

more ?

I wonder if they've already out-numbered World of Warcraft's boast of 11-Million subscribers!

Any Devs out there who can give us a number ( roughly ) of how many pre-subscribers there are so far ?

... heh.. and maybe toss me an email to let me play too =)

< Patience .. you must lean patience =p >

I'm just happy to have the game pre-loaded and ready to go, to be honest =)

Vgchartz had preorders at 900,000+, but that doesn't include digital, European, and however many pre orders were missed. So it would be safe to assume around 1.6-1.7 million preorders. I think that's a little generous, but we shall see. Now we have to wait with baited breath to see how well it'll do with post launch content releases.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

How many Millions of players are already pre-ordered and playing ???

1 Million?

5 Million ?

more ?

I wonder if they've already out-numbered World of Warcraft's boast of 11-Million subscribers!

Any Devs out there who can give us a number ( roughly ) of how many pre-subscribers there are so far ?

... heh.. and maybe toss me an email to let me play too =)

< Patience .. you must lean patience =p >

I'm just happy to have the game pre-loaded and ready to go, to be honest =)

We can safely say that it is probably between 1-2 million. They are in no way close to beating WoW.

We can safely say that it is probably between 1-2 million. They are in no way close to beating WoW.

What is this? I don't even.... He asked the preorder numbers, not the number of subs after 7 years of catering to overbearing weaboo fandom. WoW didn't have a million boxes till close to the end of a year. So if you want to compare relative timelines, not only did SWTOR compete, they completely smoked em. Inb4 "but it was different back then"

And OP, I haven't seen the number this week, but last week I seem to remember seeing the estimate being around 1.37 mil total... Take into account late bloomers and bandwagoneers and I'd say 1.45 mil would not be too farfetched at all :)