Jugg Love

Kyllswytch

Hi just wanted to show some love for Juggs. I typically play ranged dps classes or healers. I hate tanking, I'm just not good at it. Since the release of the game, I have gone back and forth playing every class for a few levels before getting bored and switching. My highest level character is still only 26. Last night, I felt like brawling on my vengeance Jugg. I hit level 24 or 25 (I don't remember), got force choke, and it sealed the deal for me. Nothing feels more powerful in this game than force charge->force smash->force scream->force choke. I love it. I'm so happy playing my Jugg. I realize it may have some dps issues, but definately the most fun class to play in the game for me. Also, coolest looking armor in game. I'm glad I chose to give this class a shot. Jugg is my main now and won't play anything else till I get to 50.

It's probably been done before, but I thought we could use this thread to express what we love about this class as well as show off some cool screenshots.

I can't wait. This is the only class that feels powerful and evil to me. I can solo anything with my healer inquisitor but I don't feel powerful while i'm doing it. The jugg feels like I'm tearing npc's apart while Quinn keeps me up. It just has a real visceral feel to it.

Pommel strike and the ninja kick are major fun to use. Unfortunately they are almost worthless to keep in the bar. Consider the huge list of skills we have, the lack of macros, and the split second availability you have to use them in, not to mention that they cannot be used in PVP or on bosses. Very cool skills that sadly are worthless. I don't even keep them on my bar.

@Vanguard

That's because you can only use the kick when one mob is snare (slow down or immobilized).

The force leap snare the mob for one seconde or two, so you can do it after that or after your chilling scream (jugg) or the one from Jaesa or the other players.

I'm a juggernaut and in heroic as example, I start with saber throw, force leap on a strong mob, kick, then switch on another weak mob, force scream then pummel strike (or force choke + pummel if it's a strong mob, cause force scream won't stun this kind of mobs ofc).

It's kind of classic in my gameplay right now, but still, lots of fun.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hi just wanted to show some love for Juggs. I typically play ranged dps classes or healers. I hate tanking, I'm just not good at it. Since the release of the game, I have gone back and forth playing every class for a few levels before getting bored and switching. My highest level character is still only 26. Last night, I felt like brawling on my vengeance Jugg. I hit level 24 or 25 (I don't remember), got force choke, and it sealed the deal for me. Nothing feels more powerful in this game than force charge->force smash->force scream->force choke. I love it. I'm so happy playing my Jugg. I realize it may have some dps issues, but definately the most fun class to play in the game for me. Also, coolest looking armor in game. I'm glad I chose to give this class a shot. Jugg is my main now and won't play anything else till I get to 50.

It's probably been done before, but I thought we could use this thread to express what we love about this class as well as show off some cool screenshots.

Gratz OP :) I too, was spoiled by my jugg. played other classes (about 3 into their early 30's), tried a jugg (this was after a knight, which didn't feel right), and loved it. have a hard time playing other classes now...you know what they say....once you've tried the best...rolling another one atm so i can have a second one on another server to play with.

and the good news is juggs actually do good DPS! most the rumors are just that...unsubstantiated rumors. or people who run with one bad jugg and then assume (and you know what assume does...) so not only is it kickin, but you also do competitive damage!

Unofficial poll for those posting? whats your favorite move? for me its a toss-up between saber throw and force scream. only reason force scream wins my a miniscule fraction is ST is on such a long CD...

Hoe hoe hoe =) Im in the exact same situation ... but level 27 and I have just one thing to add ... u think force choke is awesome?? =) - At 26 u get "Force Push" hahaha.... Ur gonna get a booner man =))

Force charge - Force push (resets charge) - force charge again - force choke - scream or whatever to finish that PLAYER off =)) hahaha Force push makes me feel so god damn IMBA hahaha =)

I am loving jugg so much that I just started him over. I wasnt completely sold on his appearance and name for a main character so I started him over. 27 levels down the drain but I'll be happier in the long run. He's a male zabrak body type 3. Already back to level 17. He looks much more ****** so i love him even more.

Are such threads BW's answer for jug problems?

Sorry, but such posts sound like propaganda.

I dont think so. I love playing my juggernaught. It may not be the king of DPS, and I can see how it's a challenge to tank with it, but it's hella fun to play.

:D

Ok I'll admit it - Bio is paying me to play swtor and to go out publicly (with my nickname of choice) that I like the game.

Ok Im an ***, but they gave 4K euro a month andI even got my own secretery - dressed in custom slave-gear from the social vendor in nar-shadda!!!

I mean cmon!!! Can u blame me!?!?!??!

I played a trooper all the way to 41. I got bored with all the helping and just being a goody goody. I switched back to my lvl13 jugg that I made and forgot.

I LOVE IT. Im lvl 21 a day or 2 later. Being mean, vette, the combat seems very viceral.

I realize that if you are a hardcore gamer there is some kinda pvp problem with juggs. But I dont need to be the best to have fun. I like the mechanics of the jugg. You have to get up in there.

I am not opposed to a jugg buff. But I like it now. By all means make it better.

Are such threads BW's answer for jug problems?

Sorry, but such posts sound like propaganda.

Excellent point. I love the Jugg playing through the game, frickin' awesome.

However, when I played PvP to supplement my leveling. Holy crap, "squishy" isn't a good enough word for it.

I understand both sides of the argument.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.