How do i get the Hutball option?

Jaken_Vardur

It's random but 75% of the warzones I get is Huttball. I think this is because it's the only WZ that can have emp vs emp and rep vs rep. Since myself and most of my server is empire side, the emp vs rep warzones don't show up often.

I don't mind Huttball so much but when you get it 6-8 times in a row it's very frustrating. And as an Imp, I hate fighting against other Imps.

Yeah on my sever it is almost exclusively Imp v. Imp. Could wind up being a problem. I have been noticing escalating tension that might otherwise be directed to an opposing faction.

I wish you could tick which WZ ques you wish to be put in line for.

Edited by Matty-Wan

If you're tired of Huttball, ya should re-roll Republic and ya won't have that problem anymore! :D

And yeah, OP, my screen also only shows the Alderaan war zone. I have absolutely no idea, but when you queue up, it will randomly place you in one of the 3 war zones. You cannot pick which war zone you want to go to.

I wish I would actually get Alderaan Civil War, only got it twice so far and I've been pvp'ing since ~35-ish! Reached lvl 50 yesterday. I mean I must have done about 40 warzones already....

TBH I wish they would open up all warzones against the same faction, that would increase the diversity (and fun).

I wish I would actually get Alderaan Civil War, only got it twice so far and I've been pvp'ing since ~35-ish! Reached lvl 50 yesterday. I mean I must have done about 40 warzones already....

TBH I wish they would open up all warzones against the same faction, that would increase the diversity (and fun).

warzones against your own kind just does not make sense.

huttball is a sport, that makes sense.