*Spoiler* Final Companion

Infinite_Burnout

So... Lord Scourge. How do you feel about him?

Personally, he seems civil enough but still can't really forgive him for killing The Jedi Exile and betraying Revan.

The Star Wars universe as we know it wouldn't exist had he not betrayed them. Remember, Revan manipulated the Emperor while he was being held and some 300 years later we came along and finished him off. Had Scourge let their fight progress, all three would have died and the Emperor would have consumed the galaxy.

I don't think he cares much for forgiveness.

Or your opinion :) He pretty much only cares for #1.

Which is something you respect or scorn, take your pick.

Heh. This.

He'll do what's necessary, ally with whomever is needed. Myself, I've never been one to scorn "friendly enemies".

The Star Wars universe as we know it wouldn't exist had he not betrayed them. Remember, Revan manipulated the Emperor while he was being held and some 300 years later we came along and finished him off. Had Scourge let their fight progress, all three would have died and the Emperor would have consumed the galaxy.

His Voice. You finish his Voice.

I'm only lvl 28 atm so a good 15-20ish lvls away still. I always planned to roll a knight at some point but after some idiot posted the spoiler of who our final fight is with and learning that we get Scourge as a companion i made making my first alt a Knight top priority.

But yeah after reading Reven, although what he did at the end surprised me, overall i liked the character and can't wait to meet him in game.

I'm only lvl 28 atm so a good 15-20ish lvls away still. I always planned to roll a knight at some point but after some idiot posted the spoiler of who our final fight is with and learning that we get Scourge as a companion i made making my first alt a Knight top priority.

But yeah after reading Reven, although what he did at the end surprised me, overall i liked the character and can't wait to meet him in game.

Not necessarily that far off:) I got him at just barely level 37--I blasted through the storyline as soon as I finished the Tat part because I was enjoying it so much.

His Voice. You finish his Voice.

I really want to know where this information is coming from.

The game gives absolutely NO indication that this is fact. I even did the quest with Kira after the fight, and still no explanation for why her friend could still hear the Emperor's voice in her head.

If that is true, if the man I killed was not the Emperor but the Emperor's Voice, where did you get that info? If it it something I have yet to, somehow, come across as a JK please don't say exactly where (though something like "Scourge's last few quests" would suffice). Someone suggested that this was mentioned in the Sith Warrior storyline; that makes little sense to me.

In the SW storyline you play as the Emperor's Wrath, taking Scourge's place. You kill your former master, who is the Emperor's Voice. I watched all of this play out.

I really want to know where this information is coming from.

The game gives absolutely NO indication that this is fact. I even did the quest with Kira after the fight, and still no explanation for why her friend could still hear the Emperor's voice in her head.

If that is true, if the man I killed was not the Emperor but the Emperor's Voice, where did you get that info? If it it something I have yet to, somehow, come across as a JK please don't say exactly where (though something like "Scourge's last few quests" would suffice). Someone suggested that this was mentioned in the Sith Warrior storyline; that makes little sense to me.

In the SW storyline you play as the Emperor's Wrath, taking Scourge's place. You kill your former master, who is the Emperor's Voice. I watched all of this play out.

I'll explain it the best I can.

If you can find a youtube video of the Sith Warrior during the Voss class quest this will make more sense, but basically as the SW you find out that the Emperor is more spirit than human: he inhabits different bodies and then discards them after they're used up. On Voss you see his Avatar, but the Emperor was tricked so that his body could not escape, so he needed the Avatar killed so his spirit could leave.

Yes, you do kill the voice, and don't utterly destroy the Emperor (he's more spirit than man) but the voice is his MAIN avatar, so you really do beat the Emperor. Most people with a SW main (myself excluded) will be quick to say that the real Emperor used that avatar as a trick to dupe the JK and Scourge, but really this is just butthurt slander. They get a mail saying the Emperor is recovering, and what it means is that his spirit is recovering while he is (most likely) inhabiting a brand new body.

Regarding Baras - He was the false Voice, he only claimed to be so people would mistakenly believe he was the Emperor.

Thats not entirely true. Yes Revan did manipulate the emperor, but as to wether they would have lost the fight or not is anyone's guess. Scourge's vision said they would, but the future is always in motion, what he saw was one possibility. After you read the book you begin to realize that the possibility he saw was little more than what he expected to happen but with a happy twist at the end. Happy for him anyway, not so happy for Meetra who got his lightsaber shoved through her shoulderblades.

I'll explain it the best I can.

If you can find a youtube video of the Sith Warrior during the Voss class quest this will make more sense, but basically as the SW you find out that the Emperor is more spirit than human: he inhabits different bodies and then discards them after they're used up. On Voss you see his Avatar, but the Emperor was tricked so that his body could not escape, so he needed the Avatar killed so his spirit could leave.

Yes, you do kill the voice, and don't utterly destroy the Emperor (he's more spirit than man) but the voice is his MAIN avatar, so you really do beat the Emperor. Most people with a SW main (myself excluded) will be quick to say that the real Emperor used that avatar as a trick to dupe the JK and Scourge, but really this is just butthurt slander. They get a mail saying the Emperor is recovering, and what it means is that his spirit is recovering while he is (most likely) inhabiting a brand new body.

Regarding Baras - He was the false Voice, he only claimed to be so people would mistakenly believe he was the Emperor.

Ah, thank you. That makes a lot more sense and doesn't completely demean the JK story.