Female body type 4

SnowSound

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize how many players (kids) would make fat women characters just as an insult, giving them names like miafatso etc. There is enough of that kind of stuff already in the game there is no need for them to add a size that would most likely only be used as an insult.

Sometimes not having something is better than if it was added.

Sadly, this is very, very true, as this thread so amply demonstrates.

Male body type 4 actually looks like an off season bodybuilder. He still has a defined chest, shoulders, back, arms, and leg muscles. Just has a belly instead of ripped abs. a female character that size would look absolutely ridiculous. Overwhelming amount of fat.

Well, if they change the body type 4 for females I wont be playing anymore. I chose that body type because thats how I wanted my char to look, a healthy girl with curves. So if it suddenly should change to a fat burger eating mcdonalds chick, well so be it. And choosing the other skinny skeleton body types aint appeling to me either.

I nearly always tend to pick the smallest body type I can create because even though it really makes no difference to targeting in PvP the perception is if I am smaller I "feel" more stealthy and deadly....

That was my plan for my Agents at first... But the head looks too big compared to the body for my liking (at least on the male - and the female looks anorexic solely because of the way the head looks, not because of the body).