Class Change?

Ceaseless_Style

I am also curious about dual spec -- I believe WoW (not a WoW player) had a similar style spec system.. but wonder how close this will be to it..

There are 3 skill trees available for each advanced class (two unique, one shared). You can spec into any of these trees as much as you want, but you wont be able to max out more than one. It works like any other RPG with escalating skill trees.

Well ok then - The chat in beta about changing roles, classes and/or specs was false?

Not completely. They said they liked this feature, and alluded to that it would be implemented eventually. Dual spec would still only apply to builds within your chosen AC choice.

It was known this wouldn't be in at launch.

Excellent, thanks V.

I am hoping that it is hard to respec etc -- and I am hoping they keep it this way. (staying with original choice).

Thanks again!

Respeccing requires you talk to an npc, has increased costs each time.

No, it won't happen. EVEN, I repeat - EVEN in WoW as casual as it has become - you can't change class. I don't know what other MMOs you are talking about.

He's not talking about the actual class. He's talking about the advanced class, which people have been asking if they could swap at any time, which they can't of course.

No, it won't happen. EVEN, I repeat - EVEN in WoW as casual as it has become - you can't change class. I don't know what other MMOs you are talking about.

Think they were generally talking about the idea of respeccing with the advanced classes