Thanks BW for our epic class buff!!!

Drysdale

I think he's being sarcastic cos our only group buff is the +5% HP buff. If thats the case his numbers could be off, as that means he has 16K HP before the buff, but in Rakata/BM mixed gear? I have over 17K buffed with no rakata. I am in Centurion dps gear with 1 piece Tionese. Edited by Moosimoo

In full Rakata/BM gear I get a whopping 800 health. That's perfect so I can survive one more, non-crit, default shot from a healing spec Smuggler. Don't know what I would do without it!

Couldn't agree more, this is ridiculous, while IA get 5% crit, yay...

In my half battlemaster half champion gear I have over 18k hit points with the buff. Frankly playing warzones, there are times when every hit point can mean the difference between surviving and dying.

As to the other class buffs in the game ...

Team up with any light or medium armor user and you just became their best friend especially if you can heal.

in full rakata you would be getting over 1000hp from the buff

you should be at 20k hp or more by lvl 50 with full rakata

if you are only getting 800 than your base hp is 16,000 and if your hp is that low you are missing many rakata parts, or you were dumb enough to swap out the mods for lower tier ones with less end (and yes ive seen idiots with columi/tion mods in rakata shells because they were willing to give up end/aim/accuracy for the sake of lower tier crit mods/enhance)

im a merc not a tank and im still missing a few rakata (columi in those slots) and im at just over 20k before i buff myself

In Rakata, with Columi belt, I'm at 18698 unbuffed. When I buff I'm at 19492. That's 794 health.

I have rakata Helmet, Chest, Gloves, Pants, Boots, Bracers, ear piece and implants.

Now, some of you may be PT's in tank Rakata gear which gives you more HP.

in full rakata you would be getting over 1000hp from the buff

you should be at 20k hp or more by lvl 50 with full rakata

if you are only getting 800 than your base hp is 16,000 and if your hp is that low you are missing many rakata parts, or you were dumb enough to swap out the mods for lower tier ones with less end (and yes ive seen idiots with columi/tion mods in rakata shells because they were willing to give up end/aim/accuracy for the sake of lower tier crit mods/enhance)

im a merc not a tank and im still missing a few rakata (columi in those slots) and im at just over 20k before i buff myself

math is hard when you are adding 5% to the wrong numbers..its endurance based no health base. this means you get less than you are thinking.

thanks for playing the game, Jim do we have any parting gifts?

regardless of the math mishap, 5% endurance is a pretty crap class buff considering the buffs the other classes get.

just gonna toss that out there.

math is hard when you are adding 5% to the wrong numbers..its endurance based no health base. this means you get less than you are thinking.

thanks for playing the game, Jim do we have any parting gifts?

regardless of the math mishap, 5% endurance is a pretty crap class buff considering the buffs the other classes get.

just gonna toss that out there.

People were spreading false facts on a message board? GET OUT!

Fact, full Rakata gear and you get 794 extra health from our "great" buff. Like I said, that's enough to survive a default hit from a healing spec'd Operative.

It is an endurance buff not direct HP buff. If I am 20k I do not get 1k extra HP (around 800). This has most likely to do with some base HP's which are not tied to endurance.

There is a 5% crit buff

There is a buff with 5% to damage

There is one with a damage buff and 10% reduction on elemental damage (pvp!).

All sustained buffs that either help heals or prolonged fights... Endurance is a 1 time almost insignificant buff it is quite literally only 1 hit.

I have to agree that it is a pretty poor buff, but the class is still ok.

I agree, inquisitors get 5% to every ability except presence and endurance. That is 3 more than we get, and they additionally get 10% reduction on armor piercing damage.

Now Sorcerer is the lowest armor class and Assassin the lowest armor tank, so armor piercing is less effective against them than against BH's.

Still I'd prefer to have only the 10% internal/elemental reduction as a buff over the 5% endurance.

Base unmodified strength + 5% extra strength on a Assasin is enough for 1% extra melee crit chance

I think he's being sarcastic cos our only group buff is the +5% HP buff. If thats the case his numbers could be off, as that means he has 16K HP before the buff, but in Rakata/BM mixed gear? I have over 17K buffed with no rakata. I am in Centurion dps gear with 1 piece Tionese.

Must have used all the heavy stam mods in your gear. In champ and 5 peices of BM gear, I am at 16.6k buffed. With 2pc rakata, 5 BM, and rest champ, I am at 17.1k.

The 5% buff is pretty weak imo. 750 life, or 5% crit/tech damage/5%aim and damage reduction... I'd take anything other than 5% endurance.

I agree, inquisitors get 5% to every ability except presence and endurance. That is 3 more than we get, and they additionally get 10% reduction on armor piercing damage.

Can't really use this as an arguement. Endurance benefits EVERY class on its own. The SI buff only benefits each class one time (aim is only good for BH, cunning only for IA, ect). If each class actually benefited from multple stats, THEN you could make this arguement.

Can't really use this as an arguement. Endurance benefits EVERY class on its own. The SI buff only benefits each class one time (aim is only good for BH, cunning only for IA, ect). If each class actually benefited from multple stats, THEN you could make this arguement.

technically every class benefits from 2 stats

Bounty hunter gets a boost to both ranged and tech attacks from Aim, but also gets tech boost from cunning

Granted that our cunning is relatively low (base + datacrons) but its still there and adding to our tech damage, and that 5% to cunning probably only adds about 2 points of damage to our tech skills (missiles, etc), but its still in addition to the aim boost

For agents its reverse, cunning primary for both ranged and tech skills with aim also adding to tech skills.

For warriors and inquisitors its the same thing only using strength/willpower. Whichever one of those is their primary the other gives them a partial boost.

So yea, that multi buff is in fact adding 2 stats for every class though one of those stats is useful to a much lesser extent because its base is comparatively low (pretty sure secondary stat is somewhere in the 200ish range(im guessing from memory without double checking), i know it starts higher than the skills we dont use (like str and will which are like 50 or 100?) and lower than our primary (which starts at like 250?) and than if you have full datacrons its 40 points over starting base)