No portable cover, so why must we crouch to use abilities?

VarnieTsk

Wow guys, are you seriously using sabotage charge in pvp? There's like so many things wrong if you're actually using it in pvp. Who in their right minds would go out of stealth just to put in sabotage charge and risk getting in combat, especially since you can do the shootfirst/backblast/suckerpunch combos with literally no waiting times in between.

I can see it being used in PvE, but definitely not in PvP.

Scoundrel: you're doing it wrong.

No one has said anything about using Sab Charge from stealth. Crouching is independant of the GCD and takes only a fraction of a second. It's reasonably easy to throw a Sabotage Charge in the middle of your normal melee attacks. Sabotage Charge is easily one of the most damaging abilities a Scoundrel gets.

Ok, for me this definitely isn't the case. I've been practicing and testing on Ilum with the turrets there and I'd say it takes close to a second to actually hit the crouch. No idea why its so slow for me, or it feels so slow at least.

Ok, for me this definitely isn't the case. I've been practicing and testing on Ilum with the turrets there and I'd say it takes close to a second to actually hit the crouch. No idea why its so slow for me, or it feels so slow at least.

Don't bind the ability "Take Cover" to your quickbar, bind it directly to a key, like the default key for crouch is f, I like to set take cover in your keybindings to f or z.

Escape > Preferences > Bottom Tab Keybindings > Targeting > Take Cover (2nd Option)

Don't bind the ability "Take Cover" to your quickbar, bind it directly to a key, like the default key for crouch is f, I like to set take cover in your keybindings to f or z.

Escape > Preferences > Bottom Tab Keybindings > Targeting > Take Cover (2nd Option)

I do have it keybound... like there is room on my quickslots for the Crouch icon... :cool: