Sadly but honestly the game is already dieing.

SaerethDL

I have the biggest guild on my server for the imperial side. 240+ members, but only around 40 online a one given period throughout the day. Sadly i've come to the conclusion people aren't re subbing.

The game is dieing and without my guild I would be gone as well. I'm very sad because I've waited for 5+ years even longer since i wanted bioware to make Kotor III. Bioware your priorities were all wrong.

Focus should have been endgame and not 1-49. Who cares about voice-overs now? Only people that arent lvl 50 and maybe not even those. Who cares about space battle? Nobody.

What happened to the end game content? More warzones, more operations? Better gear... not the same nasty model for 3 tiers of gear with just a color change, thats lazy.

You couldnt make animations for animal mounts so you just took the lazy route?

Full voice over and story was the biggest waste of money for an "mmo". MMO means continued play. Bioware should have stuck with Kotor III single player, now that would have been an amazing game, like mass effect 2.

Sadly once my guild goes, I will be leaving aswell. You should have had your priorities in order, or hired a better staff... i was your biggest fan bioware. :(

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

This game was poorly designed. Whenever I do a flashpoint now people complain that others arent using the spacebar to skip thru the stupid voice overs. The game lacks depth as well as a multitude of basic mmo fundamentals. I've cancelled my sub as well just waiting for it to end and won't be returning to this poor excuse of a mmo game. This game might end up with a lower population than Rift lol.

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss perceived decreases in server population and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!