UI Scaling

Lorrimar

One of the 1st things I started looking for when I started playing ToR was a slider to scale my UI. I feel like it's just a little to big for me. I don't often click on abilities, so it is more of a reference than a target for me. I couldn't find any options that seemed to allow me to adjust the size of the UI more to my liking. However, I just watched the "A Look at the old republic" video here:

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/look-old-republic

If you check around the 2:43 mark it looks like exactly what I am trying to do. Is this option somewhere in game that I just haven't been able to locate or is it something that is going to be added in a future patch?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

One of the 1st things I started looking for when I started playing ToR was a slider to scale my UI. I feel like it's just a little to big for me. I don't often click on abilities, so it is more of a reference than a target for me. I couldn't find any options that seemed to allow me to adjust the size of the UI more to my liking. However, I just watched the "A Look at the old republic" video here:

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/look-old-republic

If you check around the 2:43 mark it looks like exactly what I am trying to do. Is this option somewhere in game that I just haven't been able to locate or is it something that is going to be added in a future patch?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Looks to me like not only will you be able to scale the UI elements, but it also looks like they have colored boxes around each element, which suggests to me that we can slide them around on the screen to where we want them.

If so, this is going to be a really cool update for the UI.

I do know it isn't in the game yet, and it's coming in a future patch, most likely before the end of March.

Looks to me like not only will you be able to scale the UI elements, but it also looks like they have colored boxes around each element, which suggests to me that we can slide them around on the screen to where we want them.

If so, this is going to be a really cool update for the UI.

I do know it isn't in the game yet, and it's coming in a future patch, most likely before the end of March.

You can move/slide them too, it's shown in the last video, the one the OP posted.

Edited by HanoverFist