Uneven Warzones

Achilleous

So.. I've now played 3 Warzones since the patch and in EVERY one the imps had an extra player. What, the republic figured out the exploit to even out the odds, so you fix that and just give the imps and extra player all the time now? Is that your idea of a fix?

I was in a voidstar where we started with 6, then ended with 12 on the republic side. Not sure what changed or how this happened but it was wierd. I don't mind if BW wants to increase the player count in WZ but i didn't see anything in the patch notes about this. Also I have seen the imps have the same issue. Counting atleast 9 or 10 in the civil war WZ.

Scoreboard images aren't a good way to prove more than 8 per side because it counts people that started a WZ and left for whatever reason instead of completely removing them from everything.

Well That needs to get fixed then - but thier are more then 8 getting into WZ.

Well That needs to get fixed then - but thier are more then 8 getting into WZ.

The notes did indicate they fixed the problem where players could force this situation to occur but under certain circumstances it would be possible it would still occur.

It is also quite possible that it wasn't fixed at all but only those that were using the exploit before would be the ones interested in actually seeing if it can still be forced.

Edited by Ojaix

The notes did indicate they fixed the problem where players could force this situation to occur but under certain circumstances it would be possible it would still occur.

there were 2 ways they were forcing this, one was by pressing 2 keys on the keyboard, the other is slightly more tricky, i wonder if bw missed the second one.

No i was Quit Happy at 4 or 5pm today (uk) in the Huttball match i was in was 8 - or so i though - even sent a thank you for fixing it,

but they seem to have circumnavigated it or at lest some hackers have - Just wish theyed stop Useing the other Uber stat hack.

Edited by Lasarith