Can RE of this Yield a Schematic?

Kourage

[Overkill Hyperaccelerated Rejuvenation Relay]

Aim - 62

Endurance - 50

Power - 60

Alacrity - 29

I have RE'd this thing at least 100 times. Completely exhausted my supply of Ciridium. Nothing else I RE'd took nearly that long to yield a new schematic. Not even a bad schematic, nothing at all.

So now I have to wonder if it's bugged or nothing can be learned from it.

I already got a power proc from green to blue. Don't know if it can proc power again, but at Alacrity, Crit, or even Surge would be nice.

Edited by Kourage

Read the RE guide it explains the...currently damaged RE system. It works but its not working right and the devs admited it. They have not however posted a timeline on when it'llb e fixed just that its being worked on.

It took me 4 days (thats 3 days of building one of the items every 20 mins for a minimum of 6 hours per day and nada not one single purple) of trying and thousands and thousands of creds on some lvl 45 stuff i gave up and all of a sudden i got purples with the 47s so its a crap shoot and sometimes you go on a super bad unintended bad tear of bad luck.

Edited by Kindara

I've had 2 companions building these things at once. I have 8 other Artifact schematics. This one is taking a very long time to produce an artifact version. Too long.

Just RE'd 10 more and nothing.

Edited by Kourage

I've had 2 companions building these things at once. I have 8 other Artifact schematics. This one is taking a very long time to produce an artifact version. Too long.

Just RE'd 10 more and nothing.

Repeat see the RE guide..there is a Dev Post Quoted on RE and that its not functioning propertly. There's also 2 other threads on this issue.

Yep. It's bad bad RNG gods who hate epic recipes at level 46-49.

Over 2 days I blew 150 lvl 49 blues with 1 epic recipe yielded, and it was one of the SUPER AWESOME GENERAL'S PREFIXES!!

+PRESENCE?!? HOLY S*%& MY GUILD'S GONNA LOVE ME FOR THIS ONE!!

MAKE WAY! I HAVE TO GET TO THE GTN!!

/wrist

Then another week later within 10 RE's of a batch of 45 I had 1 good epic recipe, and one "You already know this schematic" for the same recipe, which, blows, but 1 out of 10, is better than 0/150. I ended up with like 2 or 3 epic recipes from that batch of 45 lvl 49 blues.

RE'd 10 Serenity Relays and learned a new Artifact Schematics.

Useless Commander's Serenity Relay :rolleyes:

At least it's something! The other one is the only one that gave me any problem.

5 more

Got another Schematic, this time with Surge.

I'm telling you the one I mentioned 1st is bugged.

Edited by Kourage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.